n00b question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In AJ's computer!

You can get 1.1 in one of three ways:
1.) Acquire great hacking skills and attempt to hack his computer at Ship or his computer at home
2.) Get yourself acutely invited into AJ's place and somehow copy the 1.1 files to some disk or CD-R
3.) Wait like the rest of you common folk :/

Personally, I think number 3 is the best method. 1 will follow you with misery throughout your life and 2 is practically impossible :P

Wrong, Digi. 1 is more impossible than 2. ;)

I think what he's talking about is the "1.1 beta" that a441 has been passing around in #srb2fun

The beta is also used in #srb2netgame. You may obtain it by going to either #srb2fun or #srb2netgame and reading the topic, but be advised, it does not have new levels or graphics or anything. Unless you make levels or play netgames, you're not likely to be too interested in it. It also adds a few single-player problems because the srb2.srb file is not updated, only the exe.

What about HedgesMFG, Mr. Encyclopedia, Instant Sonic, and soon Sonikku? (well, IS hasn't been to my HOUSE....)

That trip rocked...

Too bad we didn't have a camera when passing Lucketts Elementary School ^_~

XD!

I remember when you lucky sods mentioned that place. I can't seem to remember Luckett's actual reaction, though

SSNTails said:
What about HedgesMFG, Mr. Encyclopedia, Instant Sonic, and soon Sonikku? (well, IS hasn't been to my HOUSE....)

Sure, but us "regular" users have virtually no chance of coming over.

I mean, sure, I made a Sonic heores out of SRB2, but tell me, that's not worthy of something like that, is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back