Have you ever lost someone you love?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuni, a girl from Japan. She's did'nt like any other place other then Japan.
One day, we were walking and saw this 3 kids beating up a homeless cat, we were in 1st grade. She tried to help. Then they started beating her up, I then remembered what my Mom told me. She said "If somebody says, or bully's you, ignore them. But if it's a person you really care about, fight for her." I got the courage, and started beating up the 3rd grader's who were doing that. They ran, Yuni and the cat were ok, mineful broozes, but they were ok. Now the cat lives with her, she say's she calls it Kirby.Jr. They moved back to Japan, 2 month's later. I don't hear from her accept once in Srb2. I miss her really much...

My grandfather died of old age in 2000. My auntie's boyfriend died of cancer (not sure what) a couple of months ago.

My special ( handicap ) sister passed last year, because her heart stopped. In the morning my sister was all fine and when I came home from school, I saw a bunch of cars in my driveway, I was like "are we having a party?" Then when I opened the door, everyone was praying and my mom told me that my sister (Destiny) passed. I went straight to my room and locked the door. *cries* but im good now, I know that she is in a better place =)

About my sister:
She was ten.
Handicap.
My FAVORITE SISTER
I loved her so much.

Also about Yuni, her Father died in a roller coaster accident. It was so said, happened right in front of her and my eye's.

My Grandma
My Grandpa
My Great Grandpa
I didn't know my great grandma Because She died before I was born... So did my grandpa...But My mom told me what kind of guy he was.... Nice Kind Strict.... And there's a lot more but I don't really like to talk about this kind of stuff!

HYPER SONILDOW said:
My special ( handicap ) sister passed last year, because her heart stopped. In the morning my sister was all fine and when I came home from school, I saw a bunch of cars in my driveway, I was like "are we having a party?" Then when I opened the door, everyone was praying and my mom told me that my sister (Destiny) passed. I went straight to my room and locked the door. *cries* but im good now, I know that she is in a better place =)

Aw that's sad. =(

I've lost my grandmother on my mother's side who I was very close to. She had lymphoba cancer and after ten years of treatment (most of which she carried through strong and hopeful) she died. We always visited our grandparents for Christmas (or sometimes they visited us) and she never seemed to be an old person and was always very fun to be around except that last year when she was dying.

Two things I remember strongly from her was a sweet little story encouraging me to be nice to my brother (and we have remained very close since) and the "Lion Hunt" story.

I also lost my grandmother on my father's side just this year. I never really knew her much as we mostly kept to my mother's family at her (my mother) request. So I feel bad about having not known her when she passed away. This was due to cancer as well, and was much more abrupt. We got to say goodbye a week prior to her death though.

We also lost the family dog when he ran out in front of a car. I paid for him myself and he was such a nice dog... extremely docile except when a stranger came around. He was a standard poodle with black hair and loved nothing more than to lay down on the couch. Someday, when I grow up, I'd like to get a dog that I could hope to be just like him. =)

AshuraXDemon said:
I lost Sonic The Hedgehog.

R.I.P Sonic.

I just laughed so hard at that.

On Topic: Both of my grandfathers, only ever saw one of them. The other died before i was born. I was 5 when the one I knew died.

Me, I've lost my great-grandmother. She was 96 up until I was nine when she left us. She was one of those people who even though she was in an old body, she still had a young spirit. I'll still never forget her.

SuperSonicStar* said:
Yuni, a girl from Japan. She's did'nt like any other place other then Japan.
One day, we were walking and saw this 3 kids beating up a homeless cat, we were in 1st grade. She tried to help. Then they started beating her up, I then remembered what my Mom told me. She said "If somebody says, or bully's you, ignore them. But if it's a person you really care about, fight for her." I got the courage, and started beating up the 3rd grader's who were doing that. They ran, Yuni and the cat were ok, mineful broozes, but they were ok. Now the cat lives with her, she say's she calls it Kirby.Jr. They moved back to Japan, 2 month's later. I don't hear from her accept once in Srb2. I miss her really much...

And about losing someone. My Granmma, Ruth. Just like what you said about young spirit in a old body. I don't remember anything about her accept I sat in her lap and fell asleep. I could'nt even see her when I started school. And I never thought I had a Granmma.

I lost Mavi Benito Monzón on Friday 24 of June of 2005, I was 15 years old, I loved Mavi a lot, I was crying a lot, I fell ill for four days and I still remenber that sad day.

My mum died a year ago, three different cancers, 'least she isnt in pain.
My dad died two years ago, heart attack, I hated the guy beacuse he never bothered to see me. Also, he died on boxing day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back