Michael Jackson's Monnwalker (SEGA Genisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The goal is to save the kids from this guy (Mr. Big) who has kidnaped them for no reason whatsoever. I think it is the best game to ever exist. Sadly, I've never played it 'cuz I don't have a genisis.=(

I downloaded the rom, and the game sucks, not just cause it has mj in it, it literally SUCKS OUT LOUD. The game is pointless whatsover.

Slurgly said:
hannahthehedgecat said:
I think it is the best game to ever exist.
Actually, he kind of did.

That doesn't mean it's his favorite. I think big houses (Actually something else but I can't say...eheheh) are the best thing to exist, yet I don't have one. (Or in my other case, have not done it yet =P)

Anyway the game sound interesting......

Like someone said, Ironic...

I heard at college that it's a game where you try to go and make the enemies dance with you. Then they, like, blow up or something, and the little kids are saved and fly away on blue lasers. This is only what I've heard.

From the looks of it, It doesnt seem that great to me, probobly cause I've never played it.

Also: I think somebody made a mugen character of the same MJ in the genesis game as well.

teen shadow said:
Hi hannahthehedgecat it's me teen shadow. I've played the game before and here's what my friends and I thought of it.
friends said:
This game is awesome! We should make a michael jackson wad!
I also think they overdid the WHOO!!! in the game so it's pretty fun to play actually. I'm out.

What I think of it is that they actually overused the Smooth Criminal music and Michael´s WHOO!!! even though I always laughed when I cleared first stage and he screamed WHOO!!! LOL his mouth got so big in that intermission.

sega-genesis-michael-jackson-moonwalker.jpg

Nonsenceness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back