Can't connect to master server

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an FYI, the MS is back up, turns out the logfile was too big for it's liking, so I made a new one.

Yes I see, you know, I never remember how to use the contraction "it's", because I often confuse the "its" possession with "it's" being "It has".

Kay's right, the correct term is "its" for possessive, I just tend to do it out of habit because it's one of those basic rules for apostrophes.

The best way to deal with its/it's is to try saying the sentence with "it's" replaced with "it is". If the sentence doesn't make sense, drop the apostrophe.

If you're going to direct things back to the point of the topic, might I suggest that you yourself post something relevant to the topic instead of demanding it from everyone else?

There's no topic to be had any more, since the MS is back up now.

In fact, might I say...

topic_lock.gif

Actually, I think this should stay just in case when srb2me comes out and the master server IS down, the forums won't 10 new topic about the Master server.Maybe the forum should have a sticky on the status on the Master Server.

(E.G. The Status of the master server is green. Still having problems? Click the link the most describes your problem.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back