Michael Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a musical genius.
Although I second Draykon's statement over his "second form" (If that's what you want to call it).

Pretty soon someone's going to come up with Thriller: The Remix that got Rickroll'd. Just warning you... BTW it won't be me.

moonlander said:
Although I second Draykon's statement over his "second form" (If that's what you want to call it).
Yeah, he looks pretty much like this:
michael_jackson.jpg

Nev3r said:
moonlander said:
Yeah, he looks pretty much like this:
<Pic>

Thanks a lot! now im gonna have nightmares! >_<

hannahthehedgecat said:
I have always wanted to play Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for the SEGA Genisis. His moonwalk is genuis! How does he do it?!?!
His shoes? Maybe he went to the moon and got the aliens to teach him. Maybe that's how he got his second side...*shot* Knaw, micheal jackson is a genius in music. Wonder what ever happened to his monkey Bubbles. Last I heard he was abusing him...

Not to be racist, but:

Black Micheal: Cool, great songs.
Whitish, Yellowish Thing Michael: Molester, not human.

For the explanation to his "transformation" watch Code Monkeys.

God, I hate the guy. His face looks like plastic. It probably is after all that surgery O.O

Also, he got his lower ribs removed so that he could bend down and do something I won't say here...

Daredevil said:
God, I hate the guy. His face looks like plastic. It probably is after all that surgery O.O

Also, he got his lower ribs removed so that he could bend down and do something I won't say here...
I always thought he got kids to do that *stabbed*

Silent_Snipe said:
Daredevil said:

I always thought he got kids to do that *stabbed*

O_O'
That is disturbing. Now you've made me think about it. *shudders in disgust*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back