YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos Knux said:
SN's pic
PLAYA1.jpg

The real deal
shadiccompareze1.png

I'd say his spines are dead on. Sky Ninja, good sprite. Now time for evil perfectionist mode... The eye's are black and need to be red. [/evil perfectionist]
DBZ RIPOFF!

Chaos Knux said:
I know it isn't technically my art since I used http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net and Google Images... but I made this by figuring out how to work Gimp 2. So here
hscardwg8.gif

Well going along with the Yugio Card thingy.. I make a Somari Card. It's cool how it's resized like a real thing! more like a human!

createcard.php

Do I need the 20%s in the linky?

Edit: Better Idea...
Somari.jpg

Edit 2: oops. I meant Made

Chaos Knux said:
I know it isn't technically my art since I used http://www.yugiohcardmaker.net and Google Images... but I made this by figuring out how to work Gimp 2. So here
hscardwg8.gif

How did you get yours to animate like that? Mine won't

Ok, guys, seriously.

This topic is designed to show off your artwork, to show what you can do. Not use some online generator to do work for you. Nor is it for showing off how one can edit sprites off a sheet, or caption images, or anything else. If you can't post your own work, don't post anything.

Alright Fine.....

KrisisTheHedgefoxchedniacoonuirrel.jpg

Kris The Hedgefoxchdniacoonuirrel with Bazooka

nicole.jpg

Nicole The Hedgehog(youtube person. I actually made a sheet of her ^.^
She's cute...

Brickwallrealstylecoloredwhiteoutli.jpg

And A Brickwall because I was Bored. I'm feelings a bit rocky *shot*

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Alright Fine.....

Images

Please don't start showing off Fancharacters either, but the brick wall is interesting.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Alright Fine.....

Images

Please don't start showing off Fancharacters either, but the brick wall is interesting.

Kris The Hedgefoxchdniacoonuirrel is a char I will be making for a wad soon.

Re: YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!!

What did I say in the first post?

Monster Iestyn said:
Anyway, this is simply a topic to post your artwork - Scanned or made with programs like Paint for example. You don't have to show all of it, and obviously you don't have to show it at all. I'm just interested in seeing everyone else's artwork, SRB2-related or not. If you have enormous pics that stretch the tables, please remember to post a direct link to it rather than having it in the actual post. And please don't steal other people's artwork and say it's your's. That would make you look stupid if you are found to have done that.

The text in bold is what I said.

It's origami, so it counts as art.

Nice work, looks like it would come out really cool.

moonlander said:
http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn263/Mewnlander/?action=view&current=lolsonic-1.png

For the sake of being a Sonic and team fortress 2 fan, I summon thee, Sonic scout.

I'm making a Sonic Advance 3 style pic of Scout Sonic and Engie Tails for a spray in TF2, will post when done.

Here are all the sprites I bothered to do for my own Knuckles WAD. I started this ages ago because I didn't like the Knuckles WADs already released, including Nitro's Knux.wad. I eventually decided that my sprites weren't all that good either, and I gave up on it. A few of the sprites were redone, and I've included the old and new versions of them.

I believe this WAD of mine was being worked on at least a year ago... But here are the sprites anyway...

Walking:
KNUXD1-1.png
KNUXE1.png
KNUXF1.png
KNUXG1.png
KNUXH1.png
KNUXI1.png
KNUXJ1.png
KNUXK1.png

KNUXD2D8.png

KNUXD3D7.png

KNUXD4D6.png
KNUXD4D62.png

KNUXD5.png
KNUXE5.png
KNUXH5.png
KNUXI5.png

Jumping/Spinning:
KNUXL3L7.png
(Never finished this sprite)
KNUXO5.png

Gliding:
KNUXU1.png

KNUXU2U8.png

KNUXU3U7.png
KNUXU3U72.png

KNUXU4U6.png

KNUXU5.png

And here is my old KNUXD1 Frame compared to the one that I did more recently:
KNUXD1-1.png
KNUXD1.png

So... what do you think of these sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back