Super Mario Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
mikesword221 said:
Actual he's a shark.
Wrong.
game faqs said:
> GOING AFTER GUPPY <

A whale is causing trouble in these waters. Go teach him a lesson! He willask you to go through eight rings. This is significantly easier with a shell, so grab one and swim through those rings. Once you get all eight, Guppy willgive you a star.
Okay, not the same star, but still the same guy.
Also, I expect I will have all 242 stars about 3 months ago. :p

I did it! I got every star and beat the game! So lets see I beat bowser twice for Mario and Luigi. Which Means I beat bowser 4 times. Then I got every star twice so that means I got 6 green stars and 236 gold stars. So then I got 14 Wii mails. So that equals up to 260 stuff that I did! Wow now I have a new goal. To get 9999 star bits.

I would have beaten it a long time ago if it wern't for my Wii getting shipped off for repairs, damn my ill luck.

FoxBlitzz said:
Hmm, I might get it, though it isn't really fun when you're shown a bunch of references to Yoshi and then hear from someone that he never physically appears in the game (at least without 100%). I just hope he's part of a secret... If anyone can find him, please let me know. If you do, I'll buy the thing like a hotcake, but until then I'll just be coding my own game and playing a few rounds of Team Fortress 2.
SPOILER BELOW!

SPOILER ABOVE!

Questionguy555 said:
FoxBlitzz said:
Hmm, I might get it, though it isn't really fun when you're shown a bunch of references to Yoshi and then hear from someone that he never physically appears in the game (at least without 100%). I just hope he's part of a secret... If anyone can find him, please let me know. If you do, I'll buy the thing like a hotcake, but until then I'll just be coding my own game and playing a few rounds of Team Fortress 2.
SPOILER BELOW!

SPOILER ABOVE!

Wrong, actually at the character planet avatar save thing you can pick Yoshi's head.

I have got the Nintendo Wii console in the day 1 of March of the year 2008.
I have started to play this game in the same day and my Mario has got five stars.

I dont have it but I played on my friends wii and I was at the haunted house rescuing luigi but luigi saw boo mario and wigged out and yelled MARIOOOO!!!!! It was funny.

I play Super Mario Galaxy in Spanish, Spanish is my language, my Mario has 8 stars. The Sweet Factory (Fábrica de dulces) is too hard for me, because there are too many holes.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Questionguy555 said:
FoxBlitzz said:
SPOILER BELOW!

SPOILER ABOVE!

Wrong, actually at the character planet avatar save thing you can pick Yoshi's head.
Oh yeah. That too.

I play it at my friends house and my obviously favorite level is.... The manta surfing level. And Luigi's Purple Coins isn't hard if you abuse long jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back