Srb2Db IWAD issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so when I go to Iwad configuration it should say "2.0 IWAD" but instead it says "1.09 IWAD" and I want to use 2.0 so how do I fix this?

Ok I downloaded it but how do I get rid of the 1.09 Iwad because I cannot use the 2.0 Iwad. When I try to load it it automatically loads the 1.09 Iwad.

Read again >_>

Now you need to specify the IWAD for SRB2 Doom Builder. Open BuilderSRB2.exe and go to 'Tools → Configuration'. From there, click on the Files tab and select Sonic Robo Blast 2 v2.0. After that, click on the browse button and look for srb2.srb in your SRB2 directory. Now, click on the Defaults tab and search for the "Floor Texture" panel. There, replace FLOOR0_6 with GFZFLR01.

Its not that. I don't know what object is which. Example : Object Number 5 is supposed to be the player 5 start but instead its a christmas pole from Christmas Hunt Zone in 1.09.4.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Oh I fixed it. When I load up the "New Map" menu I forgot to change it to Sonic Robo Blast 2.0 instead of Sonic Robo Blast 2 1.09.4. Thanks for some help though.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

It started again. When I load up a map that is already recently made (which is my new wad i'm making), it automatically reloads 1.09.4 Iwad again.

Originally posted by SpiritCrusher
You're confusing me? What is wrong? The configuration file or the IWAD?
I don't know. When I load up one of my levels to edit it, it automatically reloads the 1.09 Iwad so I do not know what Sector type is which or what object is which

That's not the fault of the IWAD. It's the fault of the configuration file. Are you sure you put the 2.0 configuration file in your SRB2DB folder and selected it when loading the level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back