Official Level Design Contest: November/December

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right. I sent in Grass Highway Version 2 for the single player, and Volcanic Highway, concieved, designed, and finished in a few hours today. Now that's a last minute entry. Anyhoo, time for the descriptions should Mystic upload them. God knows I don't want one of those stupid messages saying I don't have one.

Grass Highway:
If you go on IRC, you might remember a little map I made called Grass Highway Zone. Basically, it was a high speed badnik fest.

Well, it was supposed to be. It got to be a badnik fest all right, but the high speed part didn't really kick in. Anyway, it sucked.

For lack of a better term, this is what Grass Highway should have been. You can physically go through this map without letting go of the foward button, if that's your thing. Oh, by the way, OpenGL people, don't complain. It's not my fault the stupid renderer lets you see through skies. There really aren't noted for this map because there isn't much to it, run, and get to the exit.

Volcanic Highway:
I felt like making a match map for this contest. So, I whipped out the random level name generator, and clicked it a few times, and ran into this. So, I decided to make a level out of it. Without further ado, here are the requisite notes you'll find on all of my descriptions, Grass Highway Version 2, as typed above (at least in this post, you may see differently on the Addons section) being the exception:

-Sonic. Yes, I know, I usually make maps for Tails, but seriously. Highway. You cannot have a map that says "Highway" and not have it be a Sonic map.

-omgfire. Want your weapon rings? Be prepared to jump one big ass candle stick.

-What TV? There aren't any moniters, boo hoo.

Yeah, I know that's not much for notes, but this is hardly a complicated map. Hell, I think Meadow Match is more complicated than this. Oh well.

I kinda had a last-minute entry, too. Like, at 7:01/7:03 PM EST. It's an incomplete Xmas Zone - you'll notice that it cuts off WAY too early. Oh well; I'll have time to complete it later.

*POKES Mystic many times*

Where's the damn Contest Pack?
Its already January and the other contest is still in the general topics place!!
Get it together man!!!

Signed,
The Offical SRB2 Wad Whore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back