SH-Sonic.WAD -Updated (SOC isnt buggy anymore + Super Form!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

Its done! But its only in Beta 3 so please dont judge too hard.

Features:

He can change colors! Woo! (Credit to SMS)

A soc that makes it more Sonic Heroes like! (Credit to SMS)

Custom Sounds! (Credit to SMS)

A Super form! (Credit to SMS)

DOWNLOAD (MAIN SERVER)

MIRROR 1 (SENDSPACE)

MIRROR 2 (KoF'S SITE)

And finally, some screenies:

shsonic1yh2.png

shsonic2qa8.png

shsonic3ib5.png

shsonic4ba5.png

shsonic5jh6.png

Screenies of Super Sonic:

srb20058pr1.png

Super Sonic from the back. He stands because he's on a edge.

srb20059hk8.png

Super Sonic from the front. He seems small, huh? Well, put highres off and he'll be bigger then SADX-sonic with highres.

srb20060qc1.png

Super Sonic from diagonal angle. This time floating.

srb20063td0.png

Amazing thing is, when you jump he jumps without spinning. But when he spindashes, he DOES spin.

srb20062dp2.png

Yes, he can fly fast too. Very fast even. If you spin while running, it LOOKS like you're boosting, while in reality, you're not.

CREDITS: Me - Startring the wad

SMS - For actually putting it together and adding the soc and creating a superform

Enjoy!

Finally!

*Downloads right away*

EDIT:It's not bad. Some nice features. Problem is that when you walk the sprite looks big then small and repeats. Overall, it's not bad. I prefer SMS's SADX-Sonic wad though. Not to discourage you or anything :wink:

It is a really cool wad but...I was hosting a netgame and my friend Jake kept getting consistancy failures whenever one of us jumped..if you can find the problem and fix it we'd be more than happy to download it again..^_^

Yes, when the player not hosting jumps, they get consistency failure'd galore... however, the wad works just fine in singleplayer mode... any idea why?

Jake the fox said:
Yes, when the player not hosting jumps, they get consistency failure'd galore... however, the wad works just fine in singleplayer mode... any idea why?

Because consistency failures are netplay only?

Also, in most situations, adjusting the state-flow of the characters (Like is done here) results in consistency failures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back