Mega Man 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

clairebun

Community Noise Maker
Sonic Team Junior
It's challenging, and I can't stop laughing at how much the levels own my ass at times.

But seriously, this is a ton of fun, I love it. Who else bought it?

I want to buy it on WiiWare. My mom's opinion? "NOOOEZ U CAN ONLY BUY VIDEO GAMEZZ EVERY 5 MONTHS!!!1"

I heard it passes the "Impossible" level. Anyone else?

Wha? No, but I hear there's going to be a downloadable "Hero" and "Superhero" mode, both of which are hard and super-hard, respectively.

The game already is hard, but it's not, y'know, insane hard. Just... really fun hard.

I haven't got it YET, my Wal-mart, Gamestop, and Malls are ALL out of Wii Points cards. Everyone wanted to get it! LOL

Chaos Knux said:
I haven't got it YET, my Wal-mart, Gamestop, and Malls are ALL out of Wii Points cards. Everyone wanted to get it! LOL

Two words: Credit Card.

That's exactly what I did. And I plan to do it again once those downloadables come out.

Yeah, I need to get this and the other older Megaman titles on my Wii the next time I get the chance. Never actually played Megaman, but it sounds like this might be a decent way to start.

If you want to play older Mega Man titles, I would personally suggest grabbing Mega Man Anniversary Collection for any of the previous-gen systems. The Game Cube version is a little lacking in the features the XBox and PS2 versions has, but even still, all three of them are pretty good ways to go... I think they might have dropped to twenty or thirty bucks by now anyway, so you'll be getting more than what you pay for.

Megaman is just a little bit faster than Mario's walking speed, and barely making the jumps is one of the main points. If you don't like it, I'd recommend you stop playing the old-style Megaman games and start playing Megaman zero, Megaman X (NOT x7 or x8) and Megaman ZX, simply dash jumping all the time.

Chaos Knux said:
Chisuun said:
Chaos Knux said:

Two words: Credit Card.

2 words: Don't have.

Convince your parents to use their credit card to buy the points...if you still live with them. And I think that's 18 words.

I love the look MM9 has, it's a step in the right direction and brings back the look Megaman should have always had, and that overly cartoonish crap from MM7 and MM8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back