The mega-paradox!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arf

I thought this was so off-topic like the blue onion one that I posted this here
Please! tell me what do you think about my paradox!
Soon I will add one about Time Travel!
I'll answer before they ask this...
It's true... I don't have anything good to do.
Nope, I don't have a life
;D

Thank youuuuuuuuUU!
The Time machine is coming up, so It will be no time It's up there.
You will have more topics to blog about!!!
DID YOU HEAR ME!!!!!one!!111oneone!some-one
*Looks with red eyes* :twisted:

Paradox to the paradox: if you go back to the time, you'll have the mind of this time, and you'll again want to go past, and you'll enter in an infinite loop. This don't occur going to future.

The time machine paradox would be, If you correct an error from the past, that error won't occur in the future and there's no reason to go to the past, and since there is no reason to go back in time, the time travel isn't made, and because of not traveling in time, that error happened, because the time travel was never done, and if the error wasn't corrected, then the time travel is done and you go in the infinte loop and you screw your life because of correcting the error of having lost a pen...
I will copy and paste this into the site... so... that's my version of a mega-paradox!!

You will appear nowhere. Somewhere between future and past because if you got your pen in the past, in the future, you will have that pen, and because of having the pen, you don't need to go to the past, because you already got the pen, and since you didn't travel to past, you won't have your pen, and that will loop forever AUTOMATICALLY, and you'll be in a place between Time and space and be trapped forever, unless in the fourt dimension happens something the humans we don't understand, that would let us time travel without any problem of screwing the entire time, with that pen.

No! don't time travel for such a stupidity!
Hey! Who has my chewing gu....
*The universe dissappears*

Someone can not change something in the past because it would have already been changed resulting in the fabric of space and time ripping it self apart and nothing would have existed in the first place. Someone can go forward and change future events because that would only change things forward in time. With access to element 115 you could in fact go back but its very tricky when you get there. You would probably disapeer from existence because you are not allowed to change events that have happend since existence itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back