How to play as Super Sonic in a Netgame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried collecting all the emeralds on a Match game and jumping, nothing happened. I'd like to ask if there's a command or what are the possible ways of playing as Super Sonic in a netgame (already beaten SP with the emeralds).

Did you have a shield, or less than 50 rings? If either of those cases are true, you will be unable to become super.

I had more than 50 rings and no shield. Btw, isn't there also a way to play as Super Sonic in the regular MP levels and not only matches, etc.. cuz I doubt there isn't. Though I want to know how to play as Super Sonic in all the game types.

Maybe it's just formulation, but I noticed you said "jumping." Double jumping turns you Super.

You'd think that after beating the ultra hard SP I'd know that... Just saying.. Yes I did jump twice, I didn't know that I had to be so specific, everybody knows Sonic mechanics, especially after clarifying that I've beaten the SP.

Question is, which type of emeralds did you collect? Single Player's emeralds are actually separate from the ones that spawn and are collectable in Match/CTF/Tag. Presumably it SHOULD be the latter sort, if you were playing an unmodified SRB2 netgame at least.

I explained that I collected all the emeralds in the Match game and ended by stating that I had also beaten the SP with all the emeralds.

The good news is that I've just tried out the new version of SRB2 and the problem seems to be gone. Btw, how can I become Super Sonic in the normal MP levels and not only Match, CTF, Tag, etc..

Here's a simplified list of how you can become Super Sonic in SRB2's Netgames:
SP/Co-op: The seven Chaos Emeralds
Match/Team Match/CTF: The Seven Match Emeralds
Race/Competition: None (You can't collect Emeralds while racing to the goal!) [Alternative: Soc and Lua]
Tag/Hide and Seek: None (at least I known of) [Alternative: Soc and Lua]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back