*SPOILER* CEZ 2 Alternate End + Possible Black Emerald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimate

a scar in time...
[spoiler:58a3bd5f7e]
Alternate Path in CEZ2
Take the same path as the one to get to NAGZ/Heaven. When you get to the spinning wooden door, don't go towards the weird guy. Instead, keep going around the door until you get to another room. Take that route for a quick end to the act.

Possible Black Emerald
Also...does anyone know if the black emerald is located in NAGZ? It is called the 'HYPER LEVEL'. If it does exist, I think I know how to get it...but I'm too lazy to go through the level again with sonic T-T

There is a part in NAGZ where you can go in 4 orange teleporters. Once you press the buttons in all the warped areas, a platform which brings you to the very top of the level appears. I got there, but nothing was up there. I later remembered that there was also a button outside this area that I forgot to press. Perhaps if I had pressed that something else would have happened...maybe Black emerald T-T

lol...my theory probably isn't true...I'm just going to end up spreading rumors that are going to make people go insane xD
[/spoiler:58a3bd5f7e]

Ooo...that makes sense. But then...what about this? EDIT: Actually, nvm. It's just a bug I think. When I start my completed game with Sonic, it shows 6 emeralds no matter what level I'm on.

[spoiler:3e5353325c]
srb20006-1.png

[/spoiler:3e5353325c]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back