SRB2 Movie making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusuto

how do i make videos on SRB2 so i can post em on youtube?

EDIT: oh snap! this post does not belong here!

I suggest using CamStudio or Fraps to record. Play in windowed mode, preferably in OpenGL if you can, while you're recording.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Fraps you need to pay which is a waste.
It's not a waste, considering it records BETTER than an actual screen recorder, plus it has other great features for the hardcore gamer.

Besides, isn't there a trial version with a sexy watermark?

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Fraps you need to pay which is a waste.

The trial version works just fine, minus the fact it can only record 30 seconds at a time. And it forgets to add the water mark half the time anywho.

Since we're all here and on the subject, I'd like to pose a problem: When I record with CamStudio, half the screen is black when I go into SRB2 (i.e. Specks of color on mainly black). Help!

TDM said:
Since we're all here and on the subject, I'd like to pose a problem: When I record with CamStudio, half the screen is black when I go into SRB2 (i.e. Specks of color on mainly black). Help!

Are you playing in windowed mode? If you aren't then use it.

Open the launcher, go to Main Options, find the check box that says Windowed Mode, et voila, you are now windowed.

It won't even record my sound! I'm trying FRAPS again.
The one i'm using currently was Camstudio.

I recorded me doing stupid stuff on Sonic Robo Blast 2.

You cannot use CamStudio for SRB2 because it runs on the same basis as Print Screen, which doesn't work in SRB2 Software or OpenGL.

It's either FRAPS or HyperCam, I'd go with Fraps, you can get it off P2P crap for free anyways (I say no more, you have to find it yourself...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back