Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beige

• Purple

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All but Purple. Purple is fine, with the exception that it's ONLY 5 COLORS.

Pink for the fact that the pink shades aren't completely pink. They're sort of gray-pink, and look ugly.

Beige is just a brown-gray, two colors which were NOT meant to be put together.

Peach just looks weird.

White actually tends to annoy me, too. I have no idea why, it just does.

Someman said:
Pink, it like really annoys me to see that color it just makes me want to turn off my monitor.

Yeah I agree, but a color that really ticks me Gold. It just makes me want to kill all who use that color.

Yellow. Way too bright for my liking - looks too much like Super Sonic. Gold was much better in my opinion.

Also, white looks terrible. It needs it shading fixed because it doesn't look right at all.

Beige... I only know one person who uses this color, and that person is senku... I never see any other person use this color, its just strange.

Meh, I hate all of the ones listed. The purple should look more purpley, though. All of them should just be revamped or just cleared off of SRB2 forever.

Peach. It's just orange, only lighter.

I use purple myself, it'd be better if it was more of a, well, PURPLE colour, rather than some pink.

Pink has too much of a grey tint, as Dark Warrior said.

Peach blends in with Sonic's muzzle, and makes him and Knuckles look like that had there fur shaved off O_o.

Beige looks fine to me, I guess the brownish tint just turns off some people.

Purple is only 5 colors, but it still looks good.

White needs to appear as a lighter Silver.

Yellow is a little bright, but at least its a better "Yellow" then gold, which is fine, but too dull in color to be yellow.

Red, despite, it being the color I use, needs to have some light colors in it. The reason for having no "light spots" is because Red is 24 colors, and color changes are based on 16 colors. Instand of using the last 16 Red colors, SSN should "pick" colors in the red palette that look suit to have good shading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back