secrets (MAJOR spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy-paste from my old now unused temporary message board:

SA Example Zone: Beat the game once.

Ultimate mode: Beat the game on Very Hard mode.

Spring Hill Zone (Nights): Get all emeralds and beat the game.

Mario Koopa Blast: Finish the game with all emeralds on Normal mode or above.

Level Select: Finish Spring Hill Zone.

Christmas Hunt: Finish Mario Koopa Blast.

Time Attack Bonus (enemy drawings): Complete the game very quickly. I forget the exact time required.

Easter Egg Bonus (more enemy drawings): Find all the hidden eggs using the -easter option.

At least that's what I remember. If any of that is wrong, feel free to correct me.

Alrighty, Scorchia, I don't know where on the net you came from before this, but if you really can't spell, please open Word and use a spell checker or something. Reading your posts is quite painful...

Jason the Echidna said:
Darn, you gave it away! :P

I figured by now people have already beaten the game and need something else to occupy their time until the next demo's released

I've gotten 6 eggs so far how about you guys?

Dude, first you make that mind-bogglingly needless topic asking how to jump. You asked about the secrets there and was met with a proper response, to both, asking such a thing and the retarded spelling.

LEARN - TO - SPELL, seriously, your posts are... laughable. Also, if you were met with a negative response the first time, why did you ask the same thing, AGAIN?

You have to do it in under 6 minutes.

Keep in mind that it only records the time you finished a level in... if you die, etc. it doesnt count that try to the time total.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 16, Members: 0, Guests: 16)

Back