Ultimate Cheat.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonSonik

Sonic Boom is ze best.
THE ULTIMATE CHEAT Is a big fat LIE!!

Why are you doing this to us!?

You're such a troll whoever made that cheat.

Well, I didn't know that, thanks. I shall remove this thread. (If I know how...)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Or someone will have to...

What? Oh, no! It is very much definitely legitimate! You must've have done something wrong.

KvcjLzQ.png

What are you talking about? The Ultimate Cheat worked perfectly when I tried it...

I dunno, I remember reports that The Ultimate Cheat was so intensive, some PCs just can't run it without crashing immedietly.

It'll only work if you have your Sega Genesis hooked up to a nuclear reactor on the fourth Tuesday of February at 2:69 PM while sitting in the bathroom upside down playing "Can You Feel the Sunshine" backwards and eating spaghetti. Also, you need six fingers, a Nintendo 4DS, eight Dragon Balls, 122 stars in Mario 64. Then, jump into the L-is real star in Greenflower Zone act 4, activate the cheat, and you will unlock Michael Jackson mode: the ultimate of gameplay styles.

I put waaaaay more effort into that than I should've.

The Ultimate Cheat is one of SRB2's greatest hidden secrets. It's so devious that even the code itself deliberately hides its true purpose.

Many people have dismissed it as a joke put in by the developers, but only the truly devoted fans of SRB2 have found the true purpose of The Ultimate Cheat. These people had to spend every penny they ever earned upgrading their computer to maximum capability to handle the massive requirements The Ultimate Cheat demands. Even after their computers can handle this, activating the cheat after selecting requires unholy hedgehog rituals the world will never see. The effort is surely worth it as the cheat enables use of RedXVI, HMS123311, Sonic Jr, and many more as playable characters along with massive engine bogging levels such as the fabled Ultimate Realms Zone.

opengl is unsupported tho kthxbye :)

I honestly don't know how you guy's found this out now, this was the most godly thing invented in Srb2 other then resynching. (Joking)

Of couse this is a lie, this was intentional when making Srb2, which makes you rage quit from the game when you select it. Better hope your game saved before you clicked that.

Last edited:
Yes but how can you get the secret door open at the end of the level? It is meant to be open on February 31st at 02:00 AM to 02:00:00:01 AM but it is not :(
I still not tested the secret boss fight that devs are talking about, I tried some researches, but maps.dta seems to have it somewhere compressed in the data so we can't see it.

Finally, the Ultimate Cheat seems to unlock the whole DarkCity Zone, the boss is Brak Eggman chasing you a in a long tunnel by what some people said.

Everybody had their fun? Good.

The Ultimate Cheat is a joke that closes the game. That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back