How long do you play SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played it properly in a long time o.o

I've been busy...

Expect me on it a lot in the next few months, due to a little project of mine that only a few know about and for the time being, shall not give out information on ;o

Same here, I'm always busy at work and such. If I get some free time I'd like to experiment with DoomBuilder some.

WAIT A SECOND!
Is this how long have you played or how long do you play?

I've played for 3 years and I have the exact date I started too. June 20 2004

I usually play srb2 for about 5 hours or so.... gradually adding random wads and socs so I don't get bored.

If this is how long you've played then two months, but if this is how much you play then I'd say about five hours a week.

How long do I play when I DO play? A couple hours.
How often do I play? Oh, once every couple of weeks. SRB2 is losing my interest fast.

(Might as well post since this has resurfaced.)
I tend to play SRB2 more for testing levels and such. I can definately say that the last time I played SRB2 for long periods of time was when I was trying to get a hold of Camo Man.

I got SRB2 around the end of summer last year, and I joined the forums on....... Well, just check my profile.

And I open Doom Builder almost every day, so that means I play SRB2 almost every day as well.

How many times: There are times I don't play for weeks, and there are times you'll see me on everyday. But I'll just quess......twice in a week...

How long a day: If I'm on, its always for hours. I did a 9 hour netgame once.

How long in years: dunno....um...around 5 years. I still haven't got any better at it. X_X

In years? uh, hmm...about 2 maybe?

But as for days/hours, i only play usually during the spring/summer publicly...during the other seasons of the year, i just play private games with JJames for beta testing most of the time. They all go on for around 5 hours straight on average or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back