Post your Desktop

desktop.png

It's rather clean because most everthing goes into the "Desktop" folder.

Man, I need a Desktop cleaning...
tp4gG.jpg

N00bish background is n00bish

Oh, and I crappily circled some stuff...

I see a texture folder.. And I thought my desktop was a little messy. This is just impressive :P

My desktop is pretty boring. Though, the Classic Sonic picture changes every 24 hours.

desktop1g.png

Don't think I have posted any of my desktops... So, here is the most recent one I have.
Desktopscreen-1.jpg
Solatorobo is pretty awesome.

dualdesktop1.png

This is what happens when you have TWO monitors for your computer.
Notice the awesome peacefulness of the background...
(It' destined to change however...)

YAY. here is my destop.
destop.jpg

also i have around 30 destop pictures and will post them. ok. the picture is so cute!!!!desu nyu.

My Desktop

As you can tell, im a big fan of Espio The Chameleon and got the background from a website called Perfectly Chaotix.
espio1024.jpg

loldesktop3.png

So after having my PC crash many, MANY times I get fed up with having to change my background back to what it was and I made this new one. Next time PC, think before you crash.

(My actual resolution is 1920x1080. Photobucket just wants you to think it's 1024x576)

Desktop-8-8-11.png

I saw the wallpaper at the official Sonic the Hedgehog website, and I really liked it. So I decided to add it.

And yes, I STILL play the Sonic & Knuckles Collection.

Last edited:
gosh you guys all have shitty resolutions

Anyways, I'll grab a pic of my desktop when I get home(1920x1080 too if I can get a better monitor :P)

Actually, mine's 1920x1080. For some stupid reason Photobucket thinks it's okay to shrink the image whenever I don't want it to.
Then again, why are you using Photobucket? Puush is better for this kinda thing.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back