Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could SEGA made the game look so bad on the Wii, compare Sonic and the Secret Rings and this...

You know what I mean.

Sonnarkku said:
How could SEGA made the game look so bad on the Wii, compare Sonic and the Secret Rings and this...

You know what I mean.

Its actually pretty good for the PS2... Its not really fair comparing a PS2 based game to a Wii based game.

Autosaver said:
The game is cheap right now. 20 Dollars for an Xbox 360 games. It would be a horrible idea to skip this.
Seriously? It was 30 bucks for a USED one on GameStop not too long ago. Meh, that GameStop looked unorganized anyway.

I recently bought an Xbox 360, so I guess I can rent the Xbox 360 version to see how it's like. (I only have the Wii version of this game. It's not bad actually.)

Autosaver said:
Its actually pretty good for the PS2... Its not really fair comparing a PS2 based game to a Wii based game.
You know, you're kinda right about it, it's not really fair to compare the current-gen system with an previous one, but in this case, they both have the same version. So one has good quality, and one has less. So it's common to see people comparing the two.

I ordered the 360 version for about $40-$50 at release and got it the next day without paying for 1-day shipping. I love Circuit City.

XAlted said:
I ordered the 360 version for about $40-$50 at release and got it the next day without paying for 1-day shipping. I love Circuit City.

Too bad its 20 dollars now. It may even be 15 used. :O

Sonic 06 was never worth that much. Though with Unleashed 360, It feels complete without the DLC and totally worth full price plus the price of the DLC.

I bought my PS2 version for 10$(pirate) and my PS3(original) version for 450$, comparing the games, the prices are equally different as the game quallity.

Todd Khool the Cyborg said:
XAlted said:

Circuit City? Don't you mean Empire City?

Presumably, Circuit City is where he ordered the game from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back