• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

ChrispyPack (SonicCE is done!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well on those rolling sprites about 15 minutes
On this pack in general it depends on the week. Lately I've been too busy. My girlfriend's an attention leech.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well on those rolling sprites about 15 minutes
On this pack in general it depends on the week. Lately I've been too busy. My girlfriend's an attention leech.

Do I hear a whip crackin'?

GOOD NEWS! My girlfriend is busy today taking her driving test, so I'll be able to work on this here wad!
Oh, and I got a name change.
:D

Nah, that doesn't sound as good. How about ChrispyPack?
EDIT: No objections, no better ideas. ChrispyPack it is.
EDIT2: I'm going to remake the side walking frames and fix a lot of the others because I've been having a lot of problems with the walk frames not animating smoothly.
EDIT3: If you're reading this, post so I can stop editing the same post.

I had an idea, why don't you take his jump frames, and make them into the Spring Up and Falling frames? Then you could make his spin frames more like teh spindash, and switch from spin frames to Spring frames. The only downside would be the whole fact that he would go into his jump frames when he hit a spring.

I know, bad idea, but it sounded okay to me in my head... kinda.

Or I could just change his S_SKIN to have nojumpspin = 1 to make him jump like CZ64's jet.wad then make his spindash a ball to make it more spindash-like.
EDIT: I think I'll just edit the SRB2 Sonics spin and change it to have a blur effect. I could probably learn how to to a blur effect from CZ64, considering he did a similar effect on Espio.
EDIT2: I suck at blurry effects, so I took the Sonic Advance back jump images, resized them and edited them. Check out the results.
sonicball1an3.png
sonicball2kn5.png
sonicball3dd4.png
sonicball4bp1.png

Chrispy said:
EDIT2: I suck at blurry effects, so I took the Sonic Advance back jump images, resized them and edited them. Check out the results.
[img][img][img][/quote]

How did I guess it? So for the Diagonal your going to use Sonic Battle Sprites?

astar said:
Chrispy said:
[img][img][img][/quote]

How did I guess it? So for the Diagonal your going to use Sonic Battle Sprites?[/quote] Hey, that's a good idea. I was wondering what I was going to do about the diagonals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back