Official Level Design Contest: July/August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom music isn't allowed in Circuit levels.

Also, straight ports aren't allowed. The map must be your own work.

well... im not sure... i only have a Beta of it, Spazzo may have edited it... so im not really sure what can be in this

That's not a straight port. A port is taking the old map and directly converting it. For instance, a while back someone ported a Doom map into SRB2.

Taking a stage from Mario Kart and porting it into SRB2 is a lot of work, because it's not like he's just altering textures on already existant map structure, he has to make it from scratch.

Although I discourage using maps from other games in SRB2, at least it doesn't look badly done.

I, actually, removed the custom music. I remembered that it wasnt allowed at the last second. I set it to Sapphire falls instead.

srb20000ch6.png

srb20001qs6.png

srb20002py0.png

More screenshots of meadow garden.

SSNTails said:
Maybe that means you'll have a better chance of winning, then.

Thats true...
Winning by default is still winnning...
Although this could end up like that once horrible contest a few months back with no winners...
Only casualties..

...Bah.

I kinda just gave up on mine. >_< It wasn't exactly coming out how I pictured it, so I soon just forgot and kind of abandoned it. I'm working on another wad, though, so maybe I'll submit that on the next contest. We'll see how things go before I actually announce anything.

I'll note that yet again, I'm going to be on vacation around the deadline. I may end up managing it the night of, but I make no promises.

I'll wait until I can pack enough secrets into my CTF map... looks like next competition is my competition now MUAHAHA *mauled*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back