[Open Assets] SRB2 Riders 2.46.5

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This mod is pretty good, great job. Nobody even plays online though, so I hope bots are improved soon. Thank god for having the new voice crew, they are the best actors for Sonic and his friends.
And I'll Begin, what's up with the trashing of other members? Silver-surfer, if you want to discuss that, put it somewhere else, just not here.

This mod is pretty good, great job. Nobody even plays online though, so I hope bots are improved soon. Thank god for having the new voice crew, they are the best actors for Sonic and his friends.
And I'll Begin, what's up with the trashing of other members? Silver-surfer, if you want to discuss that, put it somewhere else, just not here.

Actually, we all always play online. You either always miss it, or your just not in the IRC since most of them are private.

Saying my art is awful and I wouldn't know what real art is, critizing silver-surfer horribly, being a bit mean to other members on the main forums.
1. well..
2. No I wasn't. As for the terrible pun thing, if you knew me you'd know I love puns.
3. No I'm not, I've just become cynical in my old age.

Umm..... help?

Okay, now I need help. I extracted the files using WinRAR and got these two folders: music, and ridersfiles. when I started up the app, I got an error that says "SRB2.SRB/SRB2.WAD not found! Expected in:
C:\Users\[Name here]\Downloads\ridersfiles, ss files:
C:\Users\[Name here]\Downloads\ridersfiles\srb2.srb and
C:\Users\[Name Here]\Downloads\ridersfiles\srb2.wad". What should I do now?

Edit: Never mind what I just said, I just needed to move some files. The next problem is with the music. Why is the music mute? My speakers are on, but I don't hear any sound.

Last edited:
The music file is a separate download so you don't have to download it every time there's a software update. Look on the original post.

no bots

Hey there is no bots in my game how can i bring bots and what version i need to bring bots plz help me any1

Whoever doesn't know by now that bots will be in the next version needs to just search it. I'm tired of people asking every time this topic is bumped.

The music file is a separate download so you don't have to download it every time there's a software update. Look on the original post.

That's correct. However, when I move all the necessary files, I don't hear any music. I even have the music volume up to full blast. What's wrong with the game?

I really can't wait for the bots.
I wonder if there are going to be bots for Mario Kart mode too? That would be the best thing ever.

SpiritCrusher, I didn't even realize that I forgot to move the music file into ridersfiles! Thanks, but when I did that, I only heard the title screen music. There was no music in the Single Player menu, the Options menu, and all the tracks! What should I do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back