My SRB2 PSP Testing (Spoilers k?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Furyhunter said:
If someone can compile it with PSPGL and force -opengl on boot, it is certainly possible that the hardware renderer will work (with 2.0.2). I might look in to it.
Why not with the 1.09.4 version? That one already has OpenGL, so all you have to do is compile it.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Furyhunter said:
If someone can compile it with PSPGL and force -opengl on boot, it is certainly possible that the hardware renderer will work (with 2.0.2). I might look in to it.
Why not with the 1.09.4 version? That one already has OpenGL, so all you have to do is compile it.

Yeah, then so far the 1.09.4 version is (partially?) playable. :)

Uh, I dunno what I did, but I just got completely submerged underwater and its still playing fine. I played the 1.09.4 build though and had the same problems with the water that you did.

Chrispy said:
Uh, I dunno what I did, but I just got completely submerged underwater and its still playing fine. I played the 1.09.4 build though and had the same problems with the water that you did.

Uhh, yeah. :P Could someone upload the 1.09.4 build to the history's section? I'd like to try it with that build, instead of the 2.0 one,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back