Jeck Jims' Highpoly MD2s

Jeck Jim's MD2 models are definitely awesome. They look adorable and darn badass - and I really hope you can get to porting all your other 2.0 MD2's too!

Your hard work really pays off, and I really like how these models are like all custom. They ARE custom, right? XD

These models are great, but the super transformation is glitched, it turns the model into super sonic, then reverts back to normal sonic and starts doing some animations, and then you are super sonic.

Springs don't have MD2s, and maybe you can make a Eggman.wad, Greeneyes and Brak Eggman MD2s?

These models are great, but the super transformation is glitched, it turns the model into super sonic, then reverts back to normal sonic and starts doing some animations, and then you are super sonic.

Springs don't have MD2s, and maybe you can make a Eggman.wad, Greeneyes and Brak Eggman MD2s?

Sorry for bumping up again this thread, but for answer this:

Actually, you can use the actual Eggman model made for the boss fight, as an actual model for Eggman! (I didn't test it, so... Try it by yourself :| )

A good model for Greeneyes can be the Modern Sonic model from Virt, or the Sonic-Colors-Sonic from Virtualblitz :V

Aaaandd.... For Brak Eggman i have no answer, sorry :(

Actually, you can use the actual Eggman model made for the boss fight, as an actual model for Eggman! (I didn't test it, so... Try it by yourself :| )

A good model for Greeneyes can be the Modern Sonic model from Virt, or the Sonic-Colors-Sonic from Virtualblitz :V

I made a Brak Eggman md2, it's in 2.1 releases. It's been there for a while D: my work will be forgotten in the future.

Okay, and here are MY responses towards that:

Eggman's Md2 is so limited that you're gonna see him mashing the shit out of the button (Note this was also the same issue for past eggman md2s

Agustin made a very good point about the models for greeneyes, you should use them.

Brak Eggman has an Md2 from Virt (Which instead is a bowser model [Eggman hires Bowser to kill sonic?] and there is a Brak model in the Misc section to use which is also useable for Brak's Character wad and 2.0 Brak.

Edit: Doctor, you're the ONLY person that made a sonic boom md2 (Where is the one you're working on?) and you're making your biggest level pack ever, they ain't being forgotten anytime soon.

Last edited:
Okay, and here are MY responses towards that:

Eggman's Md2 is so limited that you're gonna see him mashing the shit out of the button (Note this was also the same issue for past eggman md2s)

xD
If only the OpenGL SRB2 can record GIFs, I had already responsed that with a parody *grins and laughs*

Agustin made a very good point about the models for greeneyes, you should use them.

Thanks, and as I've said, if I only can record GIFs, I've already showed up how well made the Sonic Colors model is made. It looks very realistic when running. I love it.

Brak Eggman has an Md2 from Virt (Which instead is a bowser model [Eggman hires Bowser to kill sonic?] and there is a Brak model in the Misc section to use which is also useable for Brak's Character wad and 2.0 Brak.

Bowser and Brak Eggman join forces to defeat Sonic? In your dreams (?
In all SRSNSS, I wanna use it, but I don't know how the skin from Brak Eggman is called :C

Edit: Doctor, you're the ONLY person that made a sonic boom md2 (Where is the one you're working on?) and you're making your biggest level pack ever, they ain't being forgotten anytime soon.

Like always, I cannot wait for that model for being released.
Take a note: I WILL USE BANDAGES AS THE BASE WAD FOR THE SONIC BOOM MODEL! Really, I love the speed from Bandages combined with his "Enerbeam" :3

@doun: I work on things while I'm in the 'mood' to make them, and right now, I just got into Klonoa (my first game was the gba version, that I played on my phone :3), so I am currently making a Klonoa character wad, and might possibly make a better md2 of him, so the Void for now is on hold until I get into da mood.

As for the Sonic Boom model, it was posted into submissions the same day as Glyphic Canyon, along with a Shadow md2 that I made way back in 2.0.

I've got Rosy, Eggslimer, and Emerl amoungst others awaiting a release soon

player color pls

PLEASE !! Do the player color for multiplayer is only what we want PLS !!!

PLEASE !! Do the player color for multiplayer is only what we want PLS !!!
I don't think that's possible. Unless you want to change the texture colors. Other than that, I don't see a way for md2s to use the SRB2 color palette at this current state.

I don't think that's possible. Unless you want to change the texture colors. Other than that, I don't see a way for md2s to use the SRB2 color palette at this current state.

It works if you replace the skin colors with green, and place them in a WAD as the frames. It looks strange with the wizard MD2, maybe even worse with high quality textures.

Here's the link if you want to know what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ihjKz2lp-k

(They are at 3:41)

I've already stated my thoughts on the matter
http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=744782&postcount=16

Anyway, progress is still going. Like always I'm not just spitting out new content (which there will be
attachment.php
)
But also working on improving what we have.
attachment.php

Why? I do not think that would happen, OBVIOUSLY it won't. I can understand Emerl copying anyone's moves and attacks, but I believe it won't, maybe as a character would be nice.

You never know. I think it's a pretty good match.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back