Member Purge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would try making some sort of program to hilight the zero's and the just delete an account with a zero by putting the member list in total posts decending order.

Yeah bumping is not in the rules. It is just that this is over and past with now, I supposed I do under stand why it has been bumped but meh.

Bouncey said:
Yeah bumping is not in the rules. It is just that this is over and past with now, I supposed I do under stand why it has been bumped but meh.

Yeah did you not see how many posts were made after mine.

I think another purge WOULD be good however if it's that much of a time waster(MANUALY deleting acounts must be BORING and LONG)
I don't know if it seems worth it....(because I'm not the one doing it)

HAPPY NEW YEAR :|

EDIT: *looks at member list* HOLY SACK 21,1/2 pages of zero-post users
I'd suggest you dont purge these all in one day(If at all) that would just take your whole day away from you.

Jeez. I mean, I lurk, but I've posted at least...[EDIT: Thirteen] times so far. Lurking's not a bad thing, right? I only really post if (a) I feel a need to, and (b) if a topic hasn't been bumped and/or prodded and poked to death. It a topic's not worth it, I read it and leave. If it is, I post.
Incidentally, I was gone for...a long time. So, yeah. But over 1000 people with 0 posts is bad. We do need another purge, but Mystic brings up an important point. This is a dilemma...did I spell that right?

Mystic said:
The problem is scale. It hasn't been dealt with in a good while, and all member purges were done manually. There is no script that does it. Henceforth I would have to manually delete over 1000 accounts, which simply isn't going to happen.
Would a script like that, that deletes every user with less than ten posts after one month be possible to make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back