SRB2 Message Board  

Go Back   SRB2 Message Board > Archived > SRB2 Forum Archives > Archived Announcements

Old 06-26-2005   #1
Mystic
チェン!
Administrator

Default Rules Addition and Member Purge

Alrighty, we've had some real problems with this recently, so I've added it directly to the rules now.

The new rule #3 states: "Keep important topics on-topic. In Off-Topic, this can pretty much be ignored, and most topics are not important, but anything with a sticky or otherwise informative should stay on-topic. Also, totally useless posts are also not allowed. Please talk about the ruler of pie somewhere else."

In other words, if you're posting in a forum sticky or a topic talking about a tutorial, serious question, level release, or anything otherwise important, do NOT post idiotic replies that do not add to the conversation or give more information. Truly idiotic posts, that don't even continue the conversation train, are not allowed, period. Basically, if you are going to post in a serious topic, and your post would not contribute, do not submit it. Keep important topics clean.

Also, I did do a member purge, as we've needed it for a while. Any account registered before June 1st that had no posts was removed.
Old 06-26-2005   #2
Bigboi
Default Re: Rules Addition and Member Purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
Also, I did do a member purge, as we've needed it for a while. Any account registered before June 1st that had no posts was removed.
WERE removed, Mystic.

Old 06-26-2005   #3
Sik

That error sounds more of me than for him, but well, as the rule says, return on-topic...

What will happen with the topics that are stupid (not the posts: the topics)?

Source of my avatar: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/427405
Zen forums: http://zenforums.ipbfree.com
Old 06-27-2005   #4
Shadow Hog
Developer

Default Re: Rules Addition and Member Purge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic
WERE removed, Mystic.
No, he's right.

End of side discussion since I'd not like to break Rule #3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sik
What will happen with the topics that are stupid (not the posts: the topics)?