This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

FAVman33

Brak Burger
Hello there! Thanks for checking this mod out.
attachment.php

I'm sure most of you are aware that you can make MD2 mods for kart. However, if some of you don't know, Krewman is used if a mod in sprite form of a kart mod does not have any md2 mod to go with it. Today, my friend, Krewman shall now have his own sprite form!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Krewman's stats are the default:
SPEED: 5
WEIGHT: 5

CREDITS:
  • HUGE kudos to Tiniest Turtles over on the Discord server for helping out with the sprites!
  • Sonic Heroes voice clips ripped by The Sounds Resource.
  • And of course, credit to Jeck Jims for creating Krewman in the first place.
Oh, and if you plan on adding any of my mods into a pack, please do give credit when you do so!
Have a great day!

Attachments

• kart0000.gif
    kart0000.gif
    2.6 MB · Views: 266
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 218
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    741.9 KB · Views: 237
  • kart0001.gif
    kart0001.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 223
  • KC_Krewman_v1.pk3
    337.3 KB · Views: 409
  • qTQaCIk.png
    qTQaCIk.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 3,122
Last edited:
Absolute noob here, if I want the Krewman's 3D model to only show up on people actually using the Krewman and not people with characters without models what would I have to add to the kmd2.dat? I know I'll need "something KAPL/KPLAY.md2 #.# #.#", but I don't know what numbers or what something to put.

Other than that, it's a pretty neat mod!

Absolute noob here, if I want the Krewman's 3D model to only show up on people actually using the Krewman and not people with characters without models what would I have to add to the kmd2.dat? I know I'll need "something KAPL/KPLAY.md2 #.# #.#", but I don't know what numbers or what something to put.

Other than that, it's a pretty neat mod!

I think you can change the first line to start with "KREWMAN KAPL/KPLAY.md2"
The numbers at the end are the same for all characters, as far as I know.

I think you can change the first line to start with "KREWMAN KAPL/KPLAY.md2"
The numbers at the end are the same for all characters, as far as I know.

That worked, thanks! The numbers aren't all the same though, it's usually 3.0 0.0 but some lines are different, for example I have KLONOA KDLC/KKLONOA.md2 3.1 0.0 and KUSONIC KDLC/KUSON.md2 3.1 0.0 in mine. I assume they have something to do with positioning, so I'm not sure why they'd be 3.1 rather than properly positioning the model.

The numbers at the end are the md2 proportions. So, if, for example, you put "KREWMAN KAPL/KPLAY.md2 1.0 0.0", you'll get an md2 so small, that it's almost invisible.

I use all my Sonic md2s with "3.1 0.0", since that makes them a little higher.
You can do a lot of funny things by changing these numbers.

please correct me if i'm wrong, since i'm not completely sure.

That worked, thanks! The numbers aren't all the same though, it's usually 3.0 0.0 but some lines are different, for example I have KLONOA KDLC/KKLONOA.md2 3.1 0.0 and KUSONIC KDLC/KUSON.md2 3.1 0.0 in mine. I assume they have something to do with positioning, so I'm not sure why they'd be 3.1 rather than properly positioning the model.

wait what?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back