RVZSKY 1, 2, and 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the SRB2 message board rules.

4. Keep any arguments you have with other members outside of the board. Likewise, flaming, or mindless insulting of another user, is strictly prohibited.

That is all in the past. I have matured a lot since then. I will not have you trying to make everyone think that I have stolen that. I thought you were more mature than this Jason.

I want good comments! If you don't have anything good to say (like Jason), then don't say anything!

Well unless you can prove that he stole them, he didn't, as far as I'm concerned. It's not hard to come up with something that looks similar, since skies aren't exactly that varied.

SSC said:
Here's a lot more!

I LOVE ADOBE!

ACK! I DIDN'T RESIZE THEM!!!

*insert alot of skies*

You dork, you just pulled those out of RPGMaker 2000. You didn't even edit them at all.

Mystic said:
Well unless you can prove that he stole them, he didn't, as far as I'm concerned. It's not hard to come up with something that looks similar, since skies aren't exactly that varied.

I'm tired of this. When I do one thing good for once, everyone just tries to make me feel bad. I can't stand it here anymore. Goodbye.

For all of those who stomached through the topic, all the name calling was once something different. I edited them all. People like Jason and Jackel are the reason I'm leaving.

I tire of "I'm leaving" speeches. It's a shame if you wanna let a few people pressure you into leaving, but 99% of the time the person wants attention. I, for one, am fed up with it.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back