Rumor: Old Nick shows returning with new episodes March

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but cartoonetwork turn into a pile of buffalo shit.

troll

Going on topic, I'm pretty happy to see that Nick might be rescreening their older shows that were on when I was little. Angry Beavers and Zim were downright awesome, and so were Rocko's Modern Life and CatDog. As of now, I've had to turn to Cartoon Network with their great animated shows, like EEnE, and Regular Show. The CNReal shows can go die, though.

They did bring invder zim back on the nicktoons channel. For those people who have FIOS you already know.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 PM ----------

@Scizor300
How about reading my whole post before taking one line out of it and calling me a troll. We already went through this once man back off.

What is wrong with shooting lasers? That is a really weird thing to nitpick a show for to call it "stupid".

No, it's not. Once the ghosts start firing laser beams from the palms of their hands, you know the producers don't give a shit about whether they're making sense or not. Which is evident in the other stupid powers they pull out of nowhere, like energy shields and duplicating themselves.

I'd have to say that this is fake, considering that most of the 90s series were killed by the creators chafing under executive demands. And even if it's true, this is new episodes we're talking about here. Do you really think they'll be worth watching when you consider the stuff they've been churning out recently?

Any sources besides some other forum?

And god no, Danny Phantom was horrible! Terrible humor, ridiculous plot lines, stupid dialogue, and the ghosts shot fucking lasers. If nothing else, that last one is what made it a stupid show.

That was the point. It basically felt like a more serious Fairly Odd Parents with really bad humor to give the point that no one in the town had a sense of humor.

Shit, After seeing this post I found my old PlayNow with a Danny Phantom disc inside of it...

Talk about disappointment. That line-up is horrible.
I never heard of Pete and Pete, and I haven't seen Clarissa says it all(Though I have heard good things about it), but that lineup is pretty good! I loved Kenan and Kel, it felt like it was a series that joked about racism but never took it overboard(Orange Soda much).

I see a now-apparent lack of Angry Beavers and the other awesome toons (Besides Rugrats).

Son, I am dissapoint

Thats just great. Hope cartoonetwork also does this and brings back toonami and all the good shows with it. Back in the day I used to always enjoy cartoonetwork and nick (slime time!) Both networks went to butt with the lame shows added, but cartoonetwork turn into a pile of buffalo shit. The shows I really want back are catdog and zim.

Then again hearing this on a website called 6`theory`.com, this could just be false info to excite old nick fans. I think ima just stick with the funimation channel until this is confirmed.

I heard multiple rumors that Cartoon Network canceled Toonami because of the shows being mostly animes with english voice overs, and CN at the time wanted more originality on their channel.

I heard multiple rumors that Cartoon Network canceled Toonami because of the shows being mostly animes with english voice overs, and CN at the time wanted more originality on their channel.

Rumor is more like fact actually. Even though they did try to squeeze in Justice League, The Batman, Fantastic Four, and a few other stuff into the mix, the anime lineup dominated it more.

That, and Adult Swim was already doing anime line ups so twice the anime on one Saturday was like overkill...

Classics returning? I doubt it. Nicktoons has most classics, I haven't seen any sign of Invader Zim yet... There still might be hope for these shows to be moved to Nick.

And Danny Phantom was the worst thing to ever appear on television.

And Danny Phantom was the worst thing to ever appear on television.

We define almost everything as "the worst thing to ever appear on television" nowadays. Danny Phantom ((despite my mixed feelings about some of it's stuff...)) wasn't at the very least the "worst" thing I've seen on television.
Nevertheless I'd say it was a pretty interesting attempt at making a decently popular action cartoon with an art style that wasn't widely respected. So props to them.

Edit: oh and Nicktoons has Invader Zim. They're just screwing around with the line ups once again so it normally appears in the morning or around/after midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back