• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Happy Holidays a mod download

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Hello and happy holidays. Yes it is early. Here are some screenies for the preview of the mod. There will be 4 levels. (and bonuses)

Level 1 Ancient Castle

zkqvdu.png

351j19g.png

ezedma.png

Level 2 Devils Mount come back soon
Level 3 Haunted Clift come back soon
Level 4 Trick House come back soon

Level 5 come back soon
Level 6 come back soon
Final Boss come back soon

Ok that covers that. Here is some progress
1. 80%
2. 0%
3. 10%
4. 75%
5. 0%
6. 0%
7. 5%
Please comment and give ideas. Check back often for news
link: http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/579halloween.wad
Also I need a name.
Also there will be a plain non halloween mod too.
UPDATES/NEWS
October 2009 announced.
10/10 announced level 3 and it's looks.
10/18/09 link in

Last edited:
It looks like it has some potential. But please, use more texture variety. It's very dull seeing the same texture on nearly every object for the entire level.

YUCK a double post. Anyways I need a name for this mod any ideas. Also level 3 is going to use acz textures and be dark. Check out the news and updates at post 1.

By the end of today I will realease a beta because 3 levels are basicly done. Also these are my first levels. These are practice for my real mod plus I will work on them.

You mean, with Halloween and Christmas...

...and Thanksgiving and Hanukkah and Kwanzaa and Ramadan?

...Somebody make a Ramadan-themed SRB2 level. Please.

It's the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, in which Muslims refrain from eating, drinking or smoking from dawn to dusk. This year, it started on August 22 and continued through September 19.

The reason I suggested Ramadan is because it's Islam's most well-known religious time period, somewhat similar to how Christmas spans twelve nights from December 25 to January 6 on Christian calendars. The more you know...

And I do hope you realize I was being sarcastic and obnoxious.

Last edited:
OK my planned holidays are,
Valentines Day
St. Patricks Day
Easter (deadly rings)
July 4th
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas
Please tell me your ideas.

yay,no more of that crappy muslim holiday :D but don't make the Valentine one too pinkish,it will totally suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back