What's your school "status"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your "status" for school?
As in, a nerd, a loser, a jerk? Normally you figure this out by over hearing others talk, but what do you think your status is?

Me? I'm a school punchbag...for insults...*sob*

Nerd....but!

I'm not sure if an anyone likes calling me this anymore.
Because I didn't get the "ticket" to go to honors class and a lot of popular people did.

So now I'm a little popular.
Trying to talk to everyone on AIM so they know me more giving me a better status.

There really isn't a status issue at my school for Seniors anyway. We all sit at one table at lunch and talk with everyone. People are never labeled anything.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
I'm the 3rd most popular person at my school! 75% of the whole school knows my name! And like 60% of them are my closest friends!

All of my year knows my name, doesn't mean I'm the most popular person in my year, it just means I'm well known.

Me? I'm generally respected by most of my classmates, while still being one of the more higher graded students.

Oh, and you might find this interesting--I have an intense hatred for another kid at my school who you might consider a "jock". He used to date one of my friends, and he made her absolutely miserable. Besides that, he's got anger issues, he views girls solely as objects (I hate him for that because he gives us men a bad name), he insults me and my friends with little or no provocation, and he holds up my school bus for five minutes every day while he gets ready to go (when he has a truck and could just drive himself).

Due to my art skills I'm rarely ever disrespected in school.

However, I'm still thinking that people love talking behind my back. One kid told me the other day, that I'm being called the "Gayest Kid in School." Oh... and get this. He had the nerve to call Invader Zim one of the stupidest and gayest shows ever.

I was really ticked that day. Kept interrogating people to see if they thought the same thing.... Dang, that son of a school staff member.... He must be saying things just to get me paranoid, and crap.

School status is irrelevant, inconclusive, and irrational. It plays no part in who I am, or how I behave.

GREG THE CAT said:
Due to my art skills I'm rarely ever disrespected in school.

Same with me. Many of the people in school like me, and think I'm cool, even though I'm also doing well in all subjects. I never get bullied. =)

I'm a ghost. People don't detect my presence until I'm 4 inches away from their face. If I grabbed them and threw them through a window, they would get up, come back in, and beat the tar out of the guy BEHIND me. So yeah, I am the school ghost.

I am a normal person that most girls see as a friend only, It was nice at first but now whenever I ask one out they go "AWWWW, but you are my closest friend" it gets anoying when you are 16 and still single...

Ehhh.... Kinda halfway. I'm pretty damn smart and people respect me for that, but I'm still considered wierd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back