• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Why won't my level work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeGuy

I tried running my level via WadAuthor and a bunch of other things, and they won't work! When I run SRB2, it starts with Greenflower Zone. Can somebody help?

1) Did you load it?
2) Did you set the map number? ( right click anywhere outside a sector and click on Map Name)
3) If you did all that.. I don't know?

I tried it, it didn't work.

I'm trying something new (idiot that I am, there was a question like this in the FAQ, so I'll try their answer) and I'll tell you how I do. Rawr.

Rawr. I used the console. (idiot me) I was using a441's guide to making levels, and he should make lives easier by telling HOW to add levels instead of telling us just to do it...
I'm too picky...

I assume you've already used addon levels before making your own. Would you write programs without having ever used a computer?

Nothing personal against you, a441. I am REALLY sorry.

But you did assume wrong. I never DID use an addon level before I started making it. It can be used as a suggestion though, to put in how to add the levels for the people who are too silly to read the manual. If you can, lock this topic. If you can't... I don't know.

Sorry, bad choice of words. What I meant was "expect," not "assume." It's silly to make something like that when you don't know how you're going to use it yet.

It's OK... :oops:

But anyway, I know how to do it now, and isn't that all that matters? And for the love of god, PLEASE CLOSE THIS USELESS TOPIC!

Why? It's not violating any rules. Closing topics is for when a forceful way of stopping a discussion is necessary.

Because I'd like it? :?

Anyway,

how do you spindash?

Yes, I am kidding. I know how, I don't think I would have beaten CE3 if I didn't.

This is the only topic you've posted in, SomeGuy. I'm afraid if I lock it, you'll go away and we will never hear from you again.

*sigh* hotdog003, here's what SomeGuy wrote at the end of his post:

"Yes, I am kidding. I know how, I don't think I would have beaten CE3 if I didn't."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back