• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SA styled Sonic sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think grinding would work well at all even if it was in the game.

Think about this, there arent any slopes in SRB2 so how would you make the bars go up and down. You also probably wouldnt be able to make turns either.

If anyone does make Sonic Adventure type things work, I hope that they wont automatically guide you through everything like SA did..

But Omochao is so cool!

If somone asks how to jump, he can answer for you!

"Press A to jump and B to spin!"

Shaflugi said:
But Omochao is so cool!

If somone asks how to jump, he can answer for you!

"Press A to jump and B to spin!"

o_o; You reeealy havn't play SA2 that much, have you....

Actually, I play SA2 way too much.. I've memorized every nook and cranny in City Escape..

Edit: And I was also kind of referring to that "How the heck do you jump?!" topic ;P

Seriously, I´m happy SRB2 it´s nearier from old games than Adventure ones... That gives it a point :P

ABout Omochao... It sucks!!!! I bought GC with Adv2Battle last week and he didn´t answered the few questions I had >_< And hey, I´ve memorized the entire game... How do you think I can win all 180 emblems in 8 days? :P (An entire day only for those stupid chaos)...

And about the SA Sonic Sprites... Let´s see if someone can for once end his character >_< Too many sprites

SSG said:
how long does it usually take to make a character wad for srb2 anyway?

Well, to make a complete character wad, there's more than 170 sprites, so I'll leave the answer up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back