• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2DMania

Status
Not open for further replies.

HML

I'm being a help to a friend of mine and making a discussion topic here for his SRB2 mod, SRB2DMania. This game is mainly 2D stuff. Botanic Serenity style:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Please wait for logo. I'm making the logo right now.*

SRB2DMania is a SRB2 mod that's almost entirely 2D. (Hence the 2D Mania) This mod is for SRB2CB and SRB2 1.1. By the way, ignore the numbers in the background; my friend added those so he'd remember what number map it was. (lol) My friend has gotten a new computer though (O_O), so he has to redo the maps. The screenshots (Coming Soon) were taken before he got the new computer.

Single Player Levels:

2D Palace Zone
Similar to Shuffle's Hidden Palace Zone. The first version was very, VERY short, so the creator is lengthening it EVEN MORE. This level is littered with rings and enemies. It's suggested you jump as soon as you enter the Zone or else the Crawla Commander will get you. You can also spindash, but that's a little bit more dangerous as the level doesn't yet have a Thok Barrier. This is a 1 act zone.

Greenflower 2D Zone
ALMOST a 2D copy of GFZ1 and GFZ2. This has 3 acts. the GFZ1 and GFZ2 acts, and then a semi-original GFZ3, but that one is dried up. It also doesn't have a Egg Capsule.

Castle NiGHTS
Me just getting NiGHTS: Journey into Dreams, I came up with the idea for a NiGHTS level. This one is a 1 act zone. The Ideya Drone is actually NiGHTS (O_O). You collect the keys to pop the Ideya Capture where NiGHTS is SUPPOSED TO BE (Blame the NiGHTS mode difference of there being no Capture around the drone AND being able to destroy the Capture in 3D mode.) The Capture looks EXACTLY like the one in Journey of Dreams.

Sprite Updates:

Keys
The Rings are changed to Keys. These are more befitting than the Rings for NiGHTS mode.

Ideya Drone
Now is NiGHTS

NiGHTS
The new Super Sonic in NiGHTS mode.

NiGHTS' Cage
The new Ideya Capture.

Custom Enemies Used:

Black Crawla
Green (Bunny Hop) Crawla
Jet Crawla
Jettyson Slimer

Look here for updates. No downloads are available yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back