SRB2:TBE 2.0 Beta 7.1 (shcr_srb2tbe.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callum

For those who don't know, SRB2:TBE is an SRB2 mod which replaces levels, story, some music, etc.

For those who do know, there is *alot* of changes from 2.0 Beta 5. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Updated to 2.0 Beta 7.1. It fixes most of the reported bugs, and revamps most boss levels. The full download isn't up yet, but I will update this post once it's done. EDIT: Ok, it's up.

Download: http://gcfreak.sepwich.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=2

Oh yeah, just a note. Please do go through the mod extensively, a bit of maps can't be seen on normal gameplay.

Uhh, yeah. This still reeks, and still needs help. The new maps are only average, no more. Of course, that's saying something for this mod....

Also, I sense a Mystic Realm Zone impersonator.

Problem

When I play this, it keeps making the ''got Chaos Emerald'' sound. Can you fix that?

Uhh, yeah. This still reeks, and still needs help. The new maps are only average, no more. Of course, that's saying something for this mod....

Of course it still needs help, that's why I'm doing it. The new maps are introductory stages.

You try to think up an original Super Sonic stage, then. At least the level looks nice.

GCFreak said:

Of course it still needs help, that's why I'm doing it. The new maps are introductory stages.

You try to think up an original Super Sonic stage, then. At least the level looks nice.

BZ4 Only because it has the word realm, doesn't mean he had stole the idea from mystic realm, he's already made good levels as it is, give the guy a chance :?.

Anyways, I've always loved your mod, and hope to see more releases in the future.

BUG REPORTS! And maybe some suggestions.

Missing Texture:

Minor-ish visual glitch:

Replace these springs with red springs, or make the floor around them higher:

Don't you think this boss level is too large? Perhap[s you could shrink it 2 or 3 times:

Different colourmaps on the lava lake and the waterfall. Why?

Bustable walls should not be required for level completion, as not everyone uses a character with spindash:
Although I used Tails anyway. :3

Minor issue. Eggman is too high and you're forced to jump into him from the sidelines, but it seems intentional anyway:

GCFreak said:
I will. It will be completely original, and have no "sparkly idiot" feel. And you know I didn't turn super when I entered that stage, right?

HYPERKNUX said:
BZ4 Only because it has the word realm, doesn't mean he had stole the idea from mystic realm, he's already made good levels as it is, give the guy a chance :?.
Go play it. It's not the level name, it's the level. If you saw it, you'd know that my claims have fair ground to stand upon.

I like the older sunset beach better than the new one, just looks better. And yeah the maps skip all over the place, so I manually change the maps after each level >_<.

sonicfreak94 said:
I like the older sunset beach better than the new one, just looks better. And yeah the maps skip all over the place, so I manually change the maps after each level >_<.

That's because most of the TBE levels aren't finished yet, and I moved the whole thing to extended map numbers.

And, I'll Begin, I'll fix the bugs and stuff. :P

In a netplay, you can't play all the maps in order. It just goes from the first map to Castle Eggman Zone 3... and don't ask me why that is there... then back to the first map.

Why is this getting so much attention compared to Chaotic Darkness?

Also, lol map header problems

Vash said:
In a netplay, you can't play all the maps in order. It just goes from the first map to Castle Eggman Zone 3... and don't ask me why that is there... then back to the first map.

I have no idea why that happens, I need to test it in a netgame more. :/

Hey I have a qeustion when do you think you'll be able to put in secrets and can you tell us what you have in mind for them? Also you might want to keep what the last level in this beta looks like a secret from the person who created mystic realm because if he/she finds out then you might get in big trouble! :(

hms said:
Also you might want to keep what the last level in this beta looks like a secret from the person who created mystic realm because if he/she finds out then you might get in big trouble! :(
The person who created Mystic Realm is Mystic, and the last level isn't exactly the way one of the levels in Mystic Realm is(Forgot the name of the level.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back