Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprout

Recently, Syko said Segmint was Zash.

Teamspeak Log:

[21:37:32] *priv* Ash: To answer your question, yes, I am ZASH
[21:37:37] *priv* Ash: bwahaha

See?

Indeed. I've already said it, and was expecting something to happen... but nothing did.

Oh well.

Anyway, this is trolling. You're creating a topic to intentionally get negative results to disrupt forum activity. Tsk tsk, I thought you knew better.

Zash, he knows plenty better. You don't. btw.

Proof.jpg

DID YOU FUCKERS MISS SOMETHING YET?!

Admin Edit: Do not evade the curse filter. Also, don't steal our bold-red text. That rightfully belongs to us Administrators and Moderators. You can't use it. Nope. -FB

You're avoiding the curse filter...

Dude, this is waaay old. I already said it on IRC. Nothing happened, surprisingly.
Besides, I started using the "Mint" alias years ago, rather than my name + a Z at the beginning. I just used Segment because I love the sigsev error; call me old fashioned. =3

Meh, maybe. I love the tangles, though. It would make an awesome novel (that is, if you replace the internet with a setting of some sort).

That'd be funny.

I haven't really done anything wrong, but I'm expecting the same outcome. I figured it would've happened sooner, but in the meantime, I just went with the flow of things.

But sadly, it's a different story for you. Most of your posts are angry, irritated, depressing, or a combonation of all of them. Many people consider you a troll, etc., and I don't understand why you're so bent on trying to get me banned, as you have no real reasoning for it. I mean, is your only goal to go down, and take me out with you?

It's funny how everyone's getting all stirred up about this, but;

IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL

I'll be banned, and everything will be back to normal. Sykotic just has issues (seriously, issues at home or some other crap).

It translates to a lot of things. Kono is something along the lines of intelligence. Baka is an insult meaning stupid. The translation came from a Murder Princess sub where Dominnicov calls Pete a 'Kono-BAKA.'

Edit- And the only way Segmint knows about my family issues is by stalking.

Get the fuck out, Stalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back