• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Trying to make lvls need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

FonicX

Hyper sonic project still in progress I don't know If I can do it no joke I really need help trying to make him but I cant start srb2 doom builder if the line dents don't show up on the page I even read the wiki if you found this please take this as an opportunity to help make hyper sonic.If no one can answer this I dont know what to say.

FonicX, I suggest you don't bother making this for a few reasons:

1. I am already working on a Hyper Sonic project, and once I finish it there will be no need for you to bother!
2. You obviously aren't a nerd, and you don't have any idea what these things mean, like the various terms. Line defs, type mismatch, IWADs and such. Why don't you spend some time on srb2wiki, and on the MS, and take some time learning about srb2?

Last edited:
Ya RIGHT you cant even use srb2 doom builder how do you expect to use any other device as in soc editor.

I know how to use the doom builder, fluently. Besides, that's not mostly what I use anyway. I use DeePsea and Yadex. And when you make a character wad or a soc, you don't use doom builder. You use XWE and the soc editor.

Are both of you really planning to bring Hyper Sonic back into SRB2? The entire concept was removed for a reason.

You haven't given any evidence that you're even working on this. As far as I'm concerned, you're just planning on this, and that's not what the section is about.

I'm reading the wiki so don't bother right now so plz sit tight because Im going to do the impossible mahahahahahahhahahahah.

If you're trying to make an Hyper Sonic, I'm trying make the HMS123311 for the srb2 2.0. Oh yes! I already made it, but I can't release overpowered characters.

That's nice. However, here is the reality of what you are doing... Nobody is going to care about what you are doing.

Also, listen to what the other people in here are saying to you. They know how this stuff works and want to help you so you don't look like an idiot to everyone else on the MB. If you decide not to take their advice, then you will never learn how to make or do anything.

So im going to do what I'm supposed to do make hyper sonic no ones stopping me ok so dont bother if you allready made it plz dont make comments if you did just plz let me RIP.

So, keep in your mind that you will never release the hypersonic.wad in the MB.
See what Torgo said to me when I tried to release my HMS123311v2.0.wad:

Torgo said:
Since HMS123311 doesn't really have merit anymore, and would not go through releases here, I am afraid that I will pull the link from here. My advice if you want to make a "revival" of HMS123311, then look at an official or released character wad and compare the two. If you want to release this wad somewhere else, then feel free to do so. Please don't submit it here though.

Or If you don't believe me, look at this: http://mb.srb2.org/showpost.php?p=669484&postcount=3

ok ok I get it but I really did make a perfect version its half way done anyway but somethings missing the COLOR!!

Give us some proof, for God's sake. You haven't convinced us that you're even WORKING on something. Upload some pictures to tinypic and show us. We'll be able to give our opinions properly then.

Extremely true. This isn't going anywhere at all, and I imagine you don't even HAVE a wad. Please, just stop already.

you people have no hope :p I know your hyper sonic wads have been denied but don't tell me this k.
You don't seem to understand, FonicX. The concept is bad. It doesn't matter how good your WADmaking skills are; you simply can't make a good Hyper Sonic WAD. This community does not want one. It's that simple.

That's even assuming that this project is as good as you say it is, and that it even exists, neither of which you have proven. And please don't take offense, but the tone and maturity of your posts pretty much convinces me of exactly the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back