• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a moving platform that leads to a place that Sonic, Tails and Knuckles can't reach, and place this guy:
rowerp.png
on it? No, he's not an escaped convict, but those Italian boat rowers that you find in Venice. To Thompson: Just so you know, there is a same post at Wadbase as well.

How about a moving platform that leads to a place that Sonic, Tails and Knuckles can't reach, and place this guy:
rowerp.png
on it? No, he's not an escaped convict, but those Italian boat rowers that you find in Venice. To Thompson: Just so you know, there is a same post at Wadbase as well.

What s the point of that?

Mind if I change the image a bit TTW? The idea sound cool and creative. I like creative stuff. I have just the place to set him at.

You should probably add me to your list of channel operators.

Also, being a beta tester of this mod, I have to say it's an improvement of epic proportions over the original "port." Your level design, save for occasional cramped rooms and a few stops here and there, is fantastic compared to the original linear, gimickless and repetitive outing that was sth360.wad.

Which reminds me that I need to get off of my ass and finish my character sprite already.

I only really have one request of this mod: Please, please make a Sonic Man reference. I don't care how. He's just too damn awesome to be forgotten.

I tried making a sprite of myself, if you want it for the town.

Mesprite.png

Not too happy with the pants though.
-
Anyways, the mod is looking great so far, keep up the good work.

EDIT: I fixed up the sprite a bit, personally I think it looks better.
Mesprite-2.png

Last edited:
It's kind of like a fusion of New City and Soleanna Castle themes. Except with my creativity, new textures, different design, etc. Soleanna forest is going to be waaay different than it's original form. It's going to be a pretty scenic forest/plains level. The inspiration was from this level. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFIGlywOJJw <Skip to 4:15> Soleanna Forest will look almost halfway like it. This is a pretty awesome game btw. :P I might include the time changing clock to get into certain places and you can change the time. It's pretty cool.

I only really have one request of this mod: Please, please make a Sonic Man reference. I don't care how. He's just too damn awesome to be forgotten.
I agree. If he can be exe coded, there could be a mission where you race him.
And how about replacing the sprites of ERZ3's missile to a glider? There could be a gliding level.

Last edited:
It was a running race. I think you would have to do what CZ64 did to have a bot there and it follows certain way points until it reaches the end. Maybe do 3 laps than just one?

I agree. If he can be exe coded, there could be a mission where you race him.
And how about replacing the sprites of ERZ3's missile to a glider? There could be a gliding level.
If I recall, there was that Amyfollow.soc sometime ago, could that be adapted to some degree for the Sonicman level? Also, unless a) You already thought of this or b) You have not - use that forcechar command for each specific stage, unless it was removed with a lot of other things.

I still suggest for Sonic's arms to be out while he's surfing, like in the actual game.

Surf.png

EDIT: Well, arm.

Last edited:
Hm? That pic you showed me was of Sonic water-sliding. In the surfing part of Wave Ocean, he's not water-sliding. He's actually surfing with a board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back