Water Plant Zone - needs feedback (mt_waterplant.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezer'Arch

ArchPack 2.5 is on the way
This is Water Plant Zone, a Match and Tag map and Contest Winner of Nov/Dec 2008 OLDC.

It's an old building with a cistern that stores crystalline water that comes from four waterfalls. But this peaceful place can become a battlefield.

Here you will find a cistern with moving water and a 2-floors building with 4 staircases and a lot of windows by which you can see everything (and be seen too). Also, there are two tunnels with water current. The map has 5 floor levels of gameplay and ~33 springs so that you can create paths and tricks to hunt and scape.

The map is focused at FLOW and AGILITY. If you know how to use the springs there, you'll discover the potentialities of this map.

(NOTICE: I'm posting here to get more visibility and feedbacks to improve the map for next release of SRB2)

The new version (upcoming)

I hope new SRB2 version will come with new tag modes developed by Jazz (Survivor and Hide&Seek, see SRB2Tag). Then, this map will be adapted to support new tag modes.

Some intended changes:
  • ADD: new tag mode supported (SRB2Tag's features);
  • ADD: new weapons;
  • CHANGE: new weapon's positions;
  • CHANGE: the back part of the building can be changed.

Screenshots:
srb20838.png

srb20839.png

srb21316.png

Videos, images and comments: Water Plant Zone - Album

Download:

Water Plant Zone (72 KB)

Additional info:

Level: MAPA1 (Map 101)
Type of level: Match and Tag
Skill level: doesn't affect gameplay

I have now played this in netgames, and it's really big. If you can make it a little smaller, we'll be able to see a much better level than what won NovDec08 Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back