SRB2Wii thread (v2.0.0 RC4, news update 27/11/2010 10:46)

Hey hey? Since when this thing exist huh?...Why aren't I awared of this?...

I've got some question before downloading anything, as well...

First of all, is the project discontinued or something? It doesn't seem like there's update anymore?

Second, will the internet be fixed someday? (I will try it for you) I shall play online and see how good it is to play (alone)

Does it support wads from 2.0? (Of course everything must be writen on the wiibrew or somewhere else, but I have internet problem and connot visit the site web properly.

On my last word, I'll download and try SRB2 Wii...If you want a report, just ask me to... Heh!

So after all these years netplay still isn't done. What a shame. Oh well. I haven't played srb2 in years also but this game is always in my mind I just never start playing again. I'm gonna start soon :o

'Scuse me if this is a bump, but I got a wall of errors speeding by when it was in the first-time-run phase, mostly saying the tarball was corrupted... Any idea what it means?

Let alone playing this on a Wii. The game is pretty much unplayable as soon as you hit DSZ. The game will start to run at like 7 FPS and you probably won't make it through there like that. So it's not really worth it.

It's probably SUPER late to ask, but when I'm on to boot the game, the wiimote doesn't work.

It's probably SUPER late to ask, but when I'm on to boot the game, the wiimote doesn't work.
The final version was probably compiled before the Wii Remote Plus was a thing. Either find a controller without a built-in motionplus or recompile it with the latest libraries.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back