One idea for the rooms of SRB2 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, instead of the name "casual" why not call the room "Other" or "RolePlay"
Casual does separate from the standard servers, but lets face it, what else could you do other than Hangout or Role play in a server? The answer: nothing. Also if there could be anymore division, could we at least sort servers by the gametype as well? I'd like moar co-op plz.

I only mention Roll play for what players do mostly in Casual servers. Of course there is way more you can do. As if there is no exit in the a level, You can make up your very own games if you have one hell of a imagination if you choose to. You can host certain wads that you can not host in standard servers. (This does not mean its only a Roll play and Hangout wads) You can do many things without the rules limiting you down.

As for the whole room ordeal, honestly it works as is. Why fix something that ain't broken. Sure there are ideas that can improve it. but honestly, who on earth is gonna switch the rooms for different gametype servers? I mean you can see the gametypes all in one place. With little to no issues to differ one or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back