• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Prisima's Pixeled Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to make it bounce, then make a bounce like animation. Like a bouncy ball, otherwise it looks strange. Like make it go flatter when it hits the floor.

That is a nice Motobug. I am just a little bothered that he seems far too small compared to Sonic.
Here's a new sprite:
giantmotobug.png

About as tall as a crawla, and better shading!

That's certainly a better sprite. Although I swear his arms were not really that simple.

Motobug.png

Here's a nice reference for you to work with.

Hmm... The area around the eyes would not get nearly as dark, and the eyes themselves are overly angular, compared to the ovals of art.
Also, the black rectangles on the sides should be red... and kinda shaped inwards so its like an air intake on a car.

Hmm... The area around the eyes would not get nearly as dark, and the eyes themselves are overly angular, compared to the ovals of art.
Also, the black rectangles on the sides should be red... and kinda shaped inwards so its like an air intake on a car.
I tried to combine my past Motobug sprite with the picture MotorRoach showed me, and that's why the intakes are black. As for the eyes...
giantmotobug3.png

I found that Spring Shell's eyes fit him nicely ,though it makes him look less cartoony (like the Lost World Motobug he was originally modeled after) and more like the Sonic Colours Motobug).

He did not mention anything to follow the original design. He could do it, but it is also good that put his style.

However, I agree with your opinion about the eyes design.

He did not mention anything to follow the original design. He could do it, but it is also good that put his style.

However, I agree with your opinion about the eyes design.
Alright, I've altered the eyes some more, redesigned the wheels, and added an extra frame.
newmotobug12.png

I preferred the old shading on the shell. It made it seem more metallic, rather than looking like a simple...object.

"Fantastic" - The Doctor

My only complaint is the rotational view of the wheel on the bottom. Notice the wheel changes, specifically from the 2nd to 3rd frame.

I think I see what you mean. Are you talking about the tread pattern on the tire or the silver inner wheel? I see that the silver inner wheel's color isn't consistent, if that's what you're talking about. If you are, I plan to fix it soon, thanks.

That and the black rubber. The entire wheel in general. In the view of the second frame, the wheel looks smaller (with the silver part being large), and in the third frame the wheel looks huge (and the silver part looks natural).

Make his eyes green >:D (Jk)

That is actually looking really nice. i love when people alter the title screen in srb2.
I always say that the vanilla title screen is a little, well......bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back