A Fairly Odd Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you like anything good in the first place?

Uh...... You didn't ask me what I think you did did you?

Eh... anyways. I just had a talk with Azukara that may actually convince me to watch this movie now.

Arnold Schwarzennegar was the voice of Jorgen von Strangle correct? What if Jorgen was in this movie and we end up seeing Arnold with a fairy crown and wand? In fact what if Adam West makes a cameo appearance as the Cat Man character? Jay Leno as the Chin anyone? You know you want it.

That would actually sell the movie for me even if the plot is like something straight froma fanficcer or shipper's wet dream.

Fact is, I'm unconvinced they're going to do any of that. If they are going to leave out characters as important as Mr. Crocker, how the hell can we expect to see Jorgen von Strangle, Catman, or the Crimson Chin?

Bottom line, I agree with your previous post. I'm glad that I've moved beyond this show, because otherwise this might make me angry.

Uh...... You didn't ask me what I think you did did you?
I think he just did. D=

Daran Norris voices many characters on the show. Mr.Turner,Jorgen,Cosmo,Anti-Cosmo,etc.

Why wouldn't Jorgen be in the movie? Isn't he the one that pretty much enforces all the rules about fairies?

Even though I couldn't see a live action Fairly OddParents, I'm sold, just because I want to see who will play as Jurgen. <_>

Also, the dubs here weren't bad.

Sorry for the bump here, and im hoping im not late, but theres now a official behind the scenes trailer of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lFGxLRKqeA

Well I like how they got crocker, he's like the orginal, except for no ear on his neck. timmys parents look on spot, and for daniella monet, playing tootie, she looks to fit the part of it. so im still going to watch this when it comes out no matter if it will be a total flop, will never know untill it comes up though.

I'm not the kind of person who expects much success coming from anything simply because "he" or "she" is involved in "this" or "that". Yeah, I do enjoy seeing the same person be in different movies, but this clearly is something plain unexpected, I hope it doesn't take that long to arrive to the south after it's released.

Also, notice how the situation behind this movie is the same as in Fairly Oddparent's first "actual" episode (the one Timmy wishes to grow up).

Not necessarily in the bad way but this is just weird.

Well another promo has been released showing a short minute trailer of the movie. I still don't see much drawing me to this movie except for Crockers character since its dead on, except for no ear on his neck but that's harder to pull off irl. I was only able to hear jorgon say one line and it wasn't spot on to the orginal but it sounded okay, other than that theres not nothing really appealing me to this movie yet.

new promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLIBaiREKjU

...are you freaking kidding me? Viacom forced YouTube to take down a promo for one of their movies?

These idiots need to use their brains. Even their wallets should be telling them to leave that alone.

The Medic confirmed to have a role in the Fairly Odd Parents film.

I AM FULLY CHARGED

IAMFULLYCHARGED.png

...are you freaking kidding me? Viacom forced YouTube to take down a promo for one of their movies?

These idiots need to use their brains. Even their wallets should be telling them to leave that alone.
They did? That seems like a dumb decision.

Overall, the movie was decent. It was pretty enjoyable and kept me watching the entire film. The plot twist at the end was pretty nice too.
Edit: I went on the Butch Hartman forums and noticed the youtube link was down. It is even more silly when the creator of Fairy Odd Parents tries to advertise a movie that he helped make and the video link is down!
http://butchhartman.com/forumIII/index.php?showtopic=15262

Last edited:
After watching this I was real impressed, I didn't expect it to be a real good live action at first, but the moment it started it was a pretty good movie, Crocker and Timmy's dad were really good, and Jorgon's actor did a alright job. It had a interesting plot and the twist at the end was something I expected but still cool how they went about it, so I enjoyed this movie and I'm glad I took the time to watch it.

My favorite part was
At the end when Poof speaks for the first time, I couldn't stop laughing at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back