Sonic LittleBigPlanet Pack Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pack will be $6 US and downloadable in the Playstation Store.

Never again will I listen when people start ranting about how we have 'expensive' map packs on the Xbox Live marketplace. I mean, a costume pack for $6? That's like, 500 points for us, and people complain when they get a whole new gaming experience for that.

Seems like a bit of a waste of $6 really.

The $6 is for a marketing ploy. You could buy a great game for that on any of the consoles' download services. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but $6 for data that probably took them very little effort seems like a complete rip-off.

Well, I think the $6 is for the costumes AND stickers, but you do have a point there.

Because stickers obviously make it worth it...?

You guys complain about paying for water (you know, a gameplay mechanic that actually does something?) but as soon as they release some costumes and stickers that require you to pay you don't bat an eyelid. I don't get it. :(

Last edited:
I suspect the disconnect is caused by water not being a physical "object" in-game, Cue. Most people are already used to purchasing things like clothing in real life, so purchasing clothing in-game isn't a hard logical leap. Purchasing something abstract, like level design functionality, is a bit harder to grasp.

I still maintain that DLC should be for the old design of PC expansion packs, not overpriced costumes, but if they can make money off of people doing this, who am I to argue?

Ugh. They should added shadow and silver instead of that stupid werehog outfit.

Hahahahahaha no. I'd rather have a Werehog-only game instead of having to ever see Silver or Shadow ever again.

Anyway, on topic, didn't Sony delete any Sonic-based levels people made? I wonder if they'll quit doing that, now. Also, I don't have LBP myself, but from what I hear, it sounds like it's worth getting a PS3 for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back