Why do you like Sonic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Sonic is a simple platformer, and platformers are among my favorite game genres. Heroes is what introduced me to 3D platformers and I still have fun playing it occasionally

To be honest, I ironically don't like the Sonic franchise as a whole, but I actually can enjoy a small portion of the games. The main thing I can enjoy is how neat the exploration in certain games can be, combined with the fun fast paced gameplay (notably within the Genesis and most of the Game Gear games). That be all.

I used to like Sonic games as à kid, But now im 18, I no longer play any Sonic games besides SRB2 Sometimes, It reminds me so much of Sonic Adventure and Sonic 2 Which i used To play as à Kid, Nowadays Sonic games are boring Boost only games filled With boring dialogues.

To be honest, I ironically don't like the Sonic franchise as a whole, but I actually can enjoy a small portion of the games.

Honestly that applies to most people on this forum, I think. I'm not really a Sonic fan as much as I like platformers.

Huh, neat! Shadow was the first game I paid for with my own pocket money as a kid, and it ended up becoming my favourite for a good long while. Whilst I'm not 100% sure I'd say it's still my favourite, it's definitely up there.

I like sonic because i always wanted to go fast when i was younger and childish. Haha now its just a franchise im attached to like about like mario.

Though i dont like mario as much as the sonic franchise

I like sonic because i always wanted to go fast when i was younger and childish. Haha now its just a franchise im attached to like about like mario.

I hate to say it but I'm easily charmed by cartoony mascot platformers. I love how completely bonkers they usually are half the time and even if there's little to no plot sustenance I can still utterly enjoy them unless the game themselves are decidedly bad or awful to play. I've always liked Sonic's white gloves, shoes only affair in terms of design; and while he has had many holes ripped into him with recent titles, there's nothing more satisfying than using the patented Spindash™ with a properly slanted slope to get massive air in older games.

Last edited:
The unenlightened masses; they cannot make the judgement call

I like really fast paced games. That's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back