[Open Assets] SnowFlower Zone

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
srb20029.png

srb20030.png

srb20031.png

After all the talk of Xmas/winter themed stuff missing from SRB2 I started work on SnowFlower Zone, a wintery version of GreenFlower Zone.

The entire Zone has been re-textured, a little layout changes, and water has been mostly frozen over, along with scenery sprites being recolored and/or added/changed. It was gonna have a custom boss, but I haven't been feeling good, plus my SOCing abilities aren't the greatest in the world and with what I had planned is a little advanced for me to do myself without some help so it's on hold. Here's the main zone though. Enjoy!

Attachments

• scr_SnowFlowerZone.zip
    280.8 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
Either give the floors of the water FOFs the same texture as the floors of the in-game sectors or lower them into the ground so that you can't see the bottom of the water FOFs. Having a surface texture at the bottom looks pretty stupid.

Heh, Senku, I gotta say, this is the best frozen Greenflower I have seen in SRB2. The map is pretty cute, but the water FOFs were bad made, since you can see their bottoms with a different flat which IS NOT the floor flat, and that is really awkward, like SC pointed. By the way, I was waiting for a secret in such a humble stage. Keep up with SOCcing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back