• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sprites needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few characters here. They're all turning out pretty good so far, but I need sprites and I'm horrible at spriting. Can anyone help me?
btw, the characters are Kirby (Knux's climb/glide; needle and wing required), me (green Kirby, Tails fly; jet required), RedHeroMichael (red Kirby, homing attack; fire required), BlueHeroNaomi (blue Kirby, swim; bubble required), Marx (midgit form from Kirby SuperStar), and Tac (enemy from Kirby SuperStar; tiptoe for walk and dash for run). Everyone has super forms and can spindash and spinjump.

"11.No posting about project plans without proof that you have started. Likewise, do not ask people to make things for you."

Read the rules before posting. You do not want to be banned do you?
I can't do it but if someone who can sees this they will give you a warning so be careful what you post.

Out of curiosity, how can your character WADs be "going well" if you are unable to sprite them? Do you mean that they contain SOCs which work as planned? Or that you're satisfied with their stats? Just curious here.

Yea I know how it is when you need help. But I'm not someone who is in charge so maybe they don't care? (Or they did not see it yet.)

I remember when it was 1.09.4
I wrote an entry about same thing, but it was more like "can someone make my character codes? i got my sprites done already"
lol try to do everything by yourself cuz here is no one who wants to help anyone if it's about doing things for you.

Well, since this hasn't been locked yet, whoever can help can have their own characters made. As long as they do the sprites for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back