Sonic Adventure 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonnarkku said:
I have both, SA2 and SA2:B, but my SA2 disk got damaged so now I only play SA2 and you know what? SA2:B is better because the extra characters were ACTUALLY different from the character, special suits gave you special powers (like Sonic´s Sonic Wind )...
IIRC, the special abilities hardly change the gameplay. (Besides Amy)

Besides, what else does the GC version have that the DC one doesn't? All I can name is colored Chao.

And the fact that the chao´s status were visible, but I didn´t like the chao gardens much.
Use your VMU.

Autosaver said:
I'm not sure everyone has one. And you shouldn't be told "Get a VMU or else!"
I'm pretty sure you'd get the memory card once you get the game. All you do is pit a Chao in it, view it's stats, and take it out.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
I'm pretty sure you'd get the memory card once you get the game. All you do is pit a Chao in it, view it's stats, and take it out.

Ah, its a memory card. Anyways, that seems tiring to keep putting the Chao in the game or in the VMU.

Luminous said:
Autosaver said:
Not all of them have screens. I have one without a screen in slot 2 that I use for save data. I have one with a screen, but it's only for looks and VMU games.

Jellybones69 said:
The only reason I ever go back to the game is for chao.

I take care of my chao while I play for fun, I have all stages and missions with A rank, so I can basically search for the mystic animal on each stage until I find it without having to worry about my final rank (even though, I always get an A, hard to believe? after you get All A-RANK emblems with each character, it isn´t.)

Sonnarkku said:
Jellybones69 said:
The only reason I ever go back to the game is for chao.

I take care of my chao while I play for fun, I have all stages and missions with A rank, so I can basically search for the mystic animal on each stage until I find it without having to worry about my final rank (even though, I always get an A, hard to believe? after you get All A-RANK emblems with each character, it isn´t.)

...I got all A rank and Emblems. Only cause I used Action Replay, though, which is actually the only other thing I go back for. It's awesome playing as a giant Metal Sonic while going way too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back